Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Negotiations

Started by hawgfan4life, November 18, 2017, 02:42:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

If they've not started them yet, time to start.  BB will ensure his assistants are protected as much as possible as he should.  Hopefully he will be reasonable with his and walk away quickly with a fair deal for the U of A.  He has already had a fair deal for himself.  Anymore than 1 year salary would be Robbery regardless of contract language.

31to6

Quote from: hawgfan4life on November 18, 2017, 02:42:51 pm
If they've not started them yet, time to start.  BB will ensure his assistants are protected as much as possible as he should.  Hopefully he will be reasonable with his and walk away quickly with a fair deal for the U of A.  He has already had a fair deal for himself.  Anymore than 1 year salary would be Robbery regardless of contract language.
He may never be a head coach at a high level again. I bet he holds out for every red cent. Particularly since he feels screwed by not getting the 6th year Long promised him.

The Boar War

Quote from: 31to6 on November 18, 2017, 02:48:15 pm
He may never be a head coach at a high level again. I bet he holds out for every red cent. Particularly since he feels screwed by not getting the 6th year Long promised him.

I'm sure he can hunt Long down and get that sixth year from him (wherever he may be).