Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's Pork??

Started by checkraiser88, November 15, 2017, 10:26:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

He didn't call this one...Pork, how does this change things?

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

onebadrubi

Bens appartment, code word newports

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 15, 2017, 10:30:54 pm
Bens appartment, code word newports

Awe shite, CBB is in there...

onebadrubi

Quote from: Springfield_MO_Razorback on November 15, 2017, 10:34:36 pm
Awe shite, CBB is in there...

Word on the street is they were having A corgile conversation, pork ended it like usual by saying "pork out" and Bielema being short tempered and edgy thought it was a weight joke, now a fight broke out and whooped him up good.  Same bouncer broke it up that ruffed up Petrino for Jessica's fiancé.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 15, 2017, 10:41:22 pm
Word on the street is they were having A corgile conversation, pork ended it like usual by saying "pork out" and Bielema being short tempered and edgy thought it was a weight joke, now a fight broke out and whooped him up good.  Same bouncer broke it up that ruffed up Petrino for Jessica's fiancé.

Lol... as I read that the whole visual came full frontal!

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 15, 2017, 10:26:44 pm

Well, I think he did.  He said Long was in trouble but the decision on Long wasn't as certain as it was/is for Bielema.  From his last comment, I was feeling positive that Long would be fired by early 2018.

PorkBilly

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 15, 2017, 10:26:44 pm
Umm, yes he did. Maybe not the exact day, but he did.

Piggfoot

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on November 15, 2017, 11:21:31 pm
Well, I think he did.  He said Long was in trouble but the decision on Long wasn't as certain as it was/is for Bielema.  From his last comment, I was feeling positive that Long would be fired by early 2018.
Ray Charles could have seen Long was in trouble.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on November 15, 2017, 11:21:31 pm

Oh, yeah. You're right he precisely nailed it exactly. Couldn't be any more correct.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

HoopS

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: HoopS on November 16, 2017, 10:51:20 am
He called it to me.

Yep. He clearly stated exactly what would happen and when.

HoopS

He had great info. He didn't say the exact date but nobody did.

SwineOnUCrazyDiamond

Perhaps the next coach has already stated he doesn't want to work for Long (again). Swine out.

SPAL

He called it and it's why he is trusted.

The Hawg Marshal

From what I was told. Jeff had angered a big time booster by telling him he had no plans to fire Bret. Boosters get together and get BOT to force Bret out. Jeff still balks so he was forced out. Now how accurate that is I have no clue. But it's what I heard. tifwiw

DoctorSusscrofa

The sheer precision of his posts and exact explanations prove he's right. He nailed all the details exactly.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HoopS

You can joke all you want. I talked to him. Whether he posted details here or not I don't know. No he didn't offer the exact date but he had the right info. He told me Long wouldn't be our AD much longer a couple days before it came out.

Mr. Porkleone

DoctorSusscrofa

The Hawg Marshal