Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU trolling the Hogs

Started by Martygit, November 11, 2017, 04:51:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhames

Aww man. That really ruined my day........
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hog of steele

Thats what happens when you lose to a state that smells like a corn dog.

Seebs

How can we be trolled? How can we even formulate an argument?

Razorback Nation is untrollable. It is all true.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

The real Hogules

I'll take us getting rolled by LSU, in Death Valley, over the loss LSU suffered on that same field at the hands of the men of Troy! Now, there was some serious trolling being done after that game ended! lol
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

SooieGeneris

So he's sayin' there's a chance-next year? It depends on who our coach is. That's LAME. If that's the best the corndogs can do, why bother to talk trash?
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

SemperFi

They can spell!? No way that happened! Some fan that wasn't drunk or was maybe a little more sober than the others had to have written that for him.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

factchecker

Our fans are harsher to the team than that.

WEAK
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Leadbelly

Quote from: MartinGit on November 11, 2017, 04:51:58 pm
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/look-lsu-db-donte-jackson-sends-message-arkansas-win/

You know the dick that wrote this, and another derogatory story concerning the lsu-arkansas game is from Arkansas, hates the hogs and is a huge VOLS fan. He takes his shots when he can. Must be pissed at Butch and taking his frustration out on embarrassing the hogs (even more than they do themselves)! :puke:
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Grag T

Quote from: SemperFi on November 11, 2017, 05:30:18 pm
They can spell!? No way that happened! Some fan that wasn't drunk or was maybe a little more sober than the others had to have written that for him.

That's what I was thinking.  Looking at the penmanship it appears to have been written by a seven year old, that's about the only age of an LSU fan that would be sober enough to write anything.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde