Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any concern about Mizzou on thanksgiving?

Started by Ben, November 04, 2017, 01:47:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Seem to be getting better and better each week. Beating Florida 42-9 right now.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

ricepig

Ex-Trumpet

I've had that one checked as a loss for some time now.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

phadedhawg

I have no concerns about Missouri.  We will play a good half and lose going away

GunnerHawg70

elksnort

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

majestic

Try to enjoy the game today. This is the last one we win this year, I'm afraid.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

hog911

Quote from: Ben on November 04, 2017, 01:47:37 pm
I've said it before we will today and lose out and will have JL and B.B. back next year! So buy you 2018 season tickets early! Lol

PorkRinds

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

Ben

From what ive seen today, Arkansas is going to get Tysoned on defense
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

jst01

Deeznutts

Hogs are the new Vandy. We get rolled. Do you have any idea how bad this team really is? My god...

ishankem

Tusker4life

I am not sure we had a for sure win after today at all.
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Ben on November 04, 2017, 01:47:37 pm
Concern? Not a bit. It's a sure loss.

HoggyCat

I figured they'd hang 50 at least on us anyway. After today, they might put 60 up. lol
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

razorbackchamps94

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Calling All Hogs

Mizzou has pretty much owed Bielema except for the one game played in heavy rain. So nothing new here.

ICEman

I will not be one of the 38,000 present in that stadium.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

KCRazorbackfan

It'll be like the lambs (Hogs) going to slaughter.
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

sickboy

Jimmy

I will enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.  The family decided today to forget trying to make the game.  It doesn't look like BB knows how to motivate his team.....We are in no mood to witness another embarrassment. 

Bubba's Bruisers

😂

I'm not concerned at all for Mizzou.  We're the automatic win on their schedule.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

LawDogg

Any concern? We just beat a 1-7 sunbelt team by 1 point. We may get blown out!

Cambridge Hog

Grag T

I'm not concerned. Yes, today may have been our last win of the season but life goes on.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

elviscat

Winning any other games are over, it want happen. This is the worst coached team in the history of Arkansas football.

jswineberiaskirk

razortrack

None whatsoever!!!  We'll pull out a win even if we play Bentonville.  :puke:

jgphillips3

Define concerns.  Prior to today, I assumed we would beat Coastal, get pounded for two weeks and have a 50/50 shot at Mizzou.  Now I'm completely unconcerned because we are just straight up going to lose.

hawgon

I'm not going to bother to look it up but I think they said during the Missouri game today that they had the number 1,2, and 3 receivers in the country with regard to receptions over 50 yards.

Can you imagine that against our defense?

Danny J

They may put up 60 on us and that may be too low an estimate

Danny J

Quote from: hog911 on November 04, 2017, 02:14:06 pm
I've said it before we will today and lose out and will have JL and B.B. back next year! So buy you 2018 season tickets early! Lol
No...if we lose out which means 4-8  Then we will be looking for a new coach guaranteed. Hopefully it won't come to that but 4-8 and he's gone...period

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

jvanhorn

Quote from: hog911 on November 04, 2017, 02:14:06 pm
I wanted to but OU has a waiting list a mile long

doc53

No concern,only a question...Will Missouri lay 50 or 60 on us?
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

hog47

No way in hell do we win another game. And I'm not sure when we we will win another game with this coaching staff.

Dark Helmet Hog

No concern, just acceptance. We won't stop them at all.

tangman

They will score 60 on us if our secondary is the same I saw today.

code red

Not only will we lose we will get throttled.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Sooieet-N-Sower

Nah. We should be 4-7 going into that game. Nothing to play for ... except getting behind the new interim coach????

havok

To be concerned, one has to have hope. About the only hope I can muster is hoping Missou doesn't have 1000yards of offense and put 75 points on us.

East Clintwood

Quote from: Danny J on November 04, 2017, 08:46:04 pm
No...if we lose out which means 4-8  Then we will be looking for a new coach guaranteed. Hopefully it won't come to that but 4-8 and he's gone...period

You don't know the resolve of Jeffy.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma