Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is a QB we recruited......but I don't remember it

Started by codeHog, September 16, 2017, 04:33:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

codeHog

Tusks

That would of been Enos recruiting him after the 2015 season.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 04:33:56 pm
https://sports.yahoo.com/blue-collar-blue-chip-memphis-qb-riley-ferguson-went-washing-fences-nfl-prospect-015013970.html

Blue collar to blue chip: How Memphis QB Riley Ferguson went from washing fences to NFL prospect

but look who signed him
Mike Norvell got him.  I'm telling you this Mike Norvell might really be something special.

Yes, I know UCLA isn't anything special, but they are from the Pac 12 and they have an NFL quality prospect at QB and Memphis is NOT normally a football powerhouse but they beat the Bruins today here in Memphis. The kid is turning heads.  If BB isn't on the Ark sidelines, I would love for Norvell to be there.

woodhog14

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on September 16, 2017, 07:28:53 pm
Mike Norvell got him.  I'm telling you this Mike Norvell might really be something special.

Yes, I know UCLA isn't anything special, but they are from the Pac 12 and they have an NFL quality prospect at QB and Memphis is NOT normally a football powerhouse but they beat the Bruins today here in Memphis. The kid is turning heads.  If BB isn't on the Ark sidelines, I would love for Norvell to be there.
Me too. I like Norvell. I just want to see him pay attention to defense as well. His offense is legit, but D needs work. That's even going back to last year.