Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The BAC is afoot

Started by hawgon, September 14, 2017, 08:19:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcbville

KlubhouseKonnected

Well of course, because that would be a very effective and a productive use of time.

They know as well as we do that if you post something on this board then everyone will agree with you and go along with it
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Matt Burks

Quote from: prattville pig on September 15, 2017, 11:19:17 am
I think Tom is in the tinfoil hat business nowadays
It looks like Tom has been doing quite well for himself, and though I loved Blink 182, I really like Angels & Airwaves a lot as well. Here's a very cool video about him:

https://youtu.be/E_oWrrtF3jM

Athog

Quote from: hawgon on September 14, 2017, 08:19:03 pm
Lots of very low post count posters in the last few days telling us to relax and to accept our lot as a mediocre program and all that.  Seems strange.

I don't think anyone is saying that. That is in your head. People are saying don't give up on this team with a stream of negative comments because you are becoming part of the problem.

FutureMan

Quote from: Matt Burks on September 15, 2017, 03:46:48 pm
It looks like Tom has been doing quite well for himself, and though I loved Blink 182, I really like Angels & Airwaves a lot as well. Here's a very cool video about him:

https://youtu.be/E_oWrrtF3jM

I agree, I like AVA a lot as well.  Their newest album was legit.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

elksnort

Dirty

This one time at band camp.....

jcbville

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HotlantaHog on September 15, 2017, 10:48:10 am
Russian hackers. They clearly have it in for Arkansas.

Damn Clinton's.!! Shoulda never taken that Russian Mafia cash. That interest rate is literally impossible. You borrow $5, bucks and give it and another $5 right back, and you still owe $37.50...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Biggus Piggus

If Bielema's BAC were about 0.50% on game days, he might be a better coach.
[CENSORED]!