Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's not enough for some fans to throw in the towel after the second game. They

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 14, 2017, 02:19:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WOOPIGMAN

It's not enough for some fans to throw in the towel after the second game.  They want to convince everyone else to do the same. 

Football season comes around too infrequent to not enjoy the next 10 games.  let the chips fall where they may after the season.

Guys, this is a great post and let's have this mindset the rest of the year. Let's remember there are still over a hundred kids that need our support this year. Let's root on the Razorbacks!

jst01

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

WOOPIGMAN

WOOPIGMAN

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

WOOPIGMAN

WilsonHog

The discussion we've had on Hogville the past few days has been far more interesting than our games.

I agree with the part that one way or another I'm going to enjoy the next 10 games. The season lasts about 45 hours and I look forward to it all year.

This is also a great post.

Athog

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 02:19:28 pm
It's not enough for some fans to throw in the towel after the second game.  They want to convince everyone else to do the same. 

Football season comes around too infrequent to not enjoy the next 10 games.  let the chips fall where they may after the season.

Guys, this is a great post and let's have this mindset the rest of the year. Let's remember there are still over a hundred kids that need our support this year. Let's root on the Razorbacks!

Agree!

Athog

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 14, 2017, 02:30:45 pm
The discussion we've had on Hogville the past few days has been far more interesting than our games.

Some have to feel bad to feel good!!

Redhogs

Understatement of the day.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

lawhawg20

Quote from: Karma on September 14, 2017, 02:46:03 pm
I agree with the part that one way or another I'm going to enjoy the next 10 games. The season lasts about 45 hours and I look forward to it all year.

I agree 100%.  And it's great that I agree.

RazorPiggie

Wilson is there not a way yall can create a post count before someone in able to start a thread?

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

WOOPIGMAN

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 14, 2017, 02:56:31 pm
Wilson is there not a way yall can create a post count before someone in able to start a thread?

I'd say 11,000 would be ideal - but I like posting too, so don't use that.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

hobhog

Hardly.

I agree with the great poster.....

The Hawg Marshal

WOOPIGMAN

RazorPiggie

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 14, 2017, 02:59:01 pm
I'd say 11,000 would be ideal - but I like posting too, so don't use that.

I'd be fine with 200. Would cut down on so much.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: Karma on September 14, 2017, 02:46:03 pm

Kevin

I don't think there is anyone on here that will not be watching & cheering next Saturday.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

3Scoreand10

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 02:19:28 pm

It's not about those great kids, it's about the lack of ability of this staff to prepare them to win.
The talent and desire to win is there in these kids, all they need is a coaching staff that does not suck.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

RME

RME

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 14, 2017, 02:56:31 pm

Or at least cap the number of threads one person can start in a 24 hour period.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.