Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE BIELEMA!

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 14, 2017, 12:25:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 01:34:05 pm
Bo Mattingly said Jeff Long played college football and coached? Why isn't he doing that or is he? Makes you think

go man go.  don't listen to these 'idjuts'

when JL is fired and a new AD/HC comes in they'll be licking the new guys scrotums faster than you can say, BB sucks.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: goodguytex on September 14, 2017, 01:35:03 pm
And if we beat the Saggies, and finish win 9 wins for the season, everyone will love bielema again. Fans are so fickle. We are 2 games in. It's best to wait until toward end of the season to evaluate the entire season results. Just too early to form a conclusion on this year yet.

But if we do get beat by the Saggies.... His seat is going to be scorching hot.

I agree, but he hasn't proved he can do that yet and people are pissed because the team is still making the same mistakes and in some cases worse mistakes in the same spots.

Muskliketusk

Can't believe the panty wetting after losing to the future Big XII champs. Bama is the one loss left on the schedule. We will be a 9 win team minimum.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Tusks

Quote from: goodguytex on September 14, 2017, 01:35:03 pm
And if we beat the Saggies, and finish win 9 wins for the season, everyone will love bielema again. Fans are so fickle. We are 2 games in. It's best to wait until toward end of the season to evaluate the entire season results. Just too early to form a conclusion on this year yet.

But if we do get beat by the Saggies.... His seat is going to be scorching hot.

This disgust isn't based on one game.  It's based on 53.

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: tusked on September 14, 2017, 01:39:47 pm
This disgust isn't based on one game.  It's based on 53.

Hell yeah, Tusked

Wildhog

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 14, 2017, 01:38:56 pm
Can't believe the panty wetting after losing to the future Big XII champs

LOL
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Tusks

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 14, 2017, 01:38:56 pm
Can't believe the panty wetting after losing to the future Big XII champs. Bama is the one loss left on the schedule. We will be a 9 win team minimum.

OMG I want to play poker with you.

ummm.... OU, Okie lite, and KSU, THEN tcu.

and isn't winning the Big 12 kind of like winning peewee football with redshirt 6th graders.

ZERO

It's like he just discovered today that we lost five days ago.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Muskliketusk

Quote from: Wildhog on September 14, 2017, 01:40:55 pm
LOL
Cant see what's so funny. They got the best defense in that garbage conference by a mile and if they can score 28 on are D they'll score 50 a game in the Lil 12.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

Muskliketusk

Quote from: tusked on September 14, 2017, 01:42:45 pm
OMG I want to play poker with you.

ummm.... OU, Okie lite, and KSU, THEN tcu.

and isn't winning the Big 12 kind of like winning peewee football with redshirt 6th graders.
That last bit is the only thing you said that makes any since. We'd finish second behind TCU if we played in that sissy conference.

Tusks

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 14, 2017, 01:46:36 pm
That last bit is the only thing you said that makes any since. We'd finish second behind TCU if we played in that sissy conference.

man I like you're imagination.  reminds me of what I was like when I was 6

J-Five

"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

ZERO

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 14, 2017, 01:45:01 pm
Cant see what's so funny. They got the best defense in that garbage conference by a mile and if they can score 28 on are D they'll score 50 a game in the Lil 12.

I'm more upset by the fact that we beat them at their place last year, finished with a better record, recruited equally, and they were predictably going to be twice the team we are this year. At our place. But yeah, that conference is gonna come down to TCU/Oklahoma, and TCU is likely going to win ten. I just wish we could say that we were going to show some tangible improvement of our own.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

RME

Who the hell let HamSammich create an account for his second personality?

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 14, 2017, 01:56:37 pm
Who the hell let HamSammich create an account for his second personality?

This is hilarious

Switchback

It's not enough for some fans to throw in the towel after the second game.  They want to convince everyone else to do the same. 

Football season comes around too infrequent to not enjoy the next 10 games.  let the chips fall where they may after the season.

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: Switchback on September 14, 2017, 02:06:47 pm
It's not enough for some fans to throw in the towel after the second game.  They want to convince everyone else to do the same. 

Football season comes around too infrequent to not enjoy the next 10 games.  let the chips fall where they may after the season.

That's true wisdom, and I'm being as sincere as I can be, you're right and I'll shutup.

#RESPECT

Dirty

johnny cash

Quote from: Wildhog on September 14, 2017, 12:26:19 pm
I've been trying to explain to everyone for a while now that Wisconsin didn't miss a beat when CBB left.  It was never about him.
one of the best things I've read on here.

Muskliketusk.  I got a C-note that says Arkansas don't win 9 regular season games this season if BB is left in control.  You got one that says they will?  How about we let WilsonHog hold the dough if he will.  And by the way I will be rooting for you to win that C-note from me.  Just let me know.  I'm just a dumb ole man who don't know talent when it comes along, but I am willing to back up my feelings with a small amount of cash. 

As long as BB is the HC, I feel about as sure about winning football games as I would being successful going bear hunting with a rotten stick as my weapon.

Silver Hog

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 14, 2017, 01:22:54 pm
Disgusting and disrespectful to HCBB. He will right this ship and I hope some suckers don't get back on bored when he does.

we wouldn't be so bored if he won most of his games.

The OTR

Quote from: 12247 on September 14, 2017, 06:37:57 pm
Muskliketusk.  I got a C-note that says Arkansas don't win 9 regular season games this season if BB is left in control.  You got one that says they will?  How about we let WilsonHog hold the dough if he will.  And by the way I will be rooting for you to win that C-note from me.  Just let me know.  I'm just a dumb ole man who don't know talent when it comes along, but I am willing to back up my feelings with a small amount of cash.

Would you consider changing your name to c-note if we win 7 games?