Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE BIELEMA!

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 14, 2017, 12:25:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WOOPIGMAN

He's a joke, everyone can win at Wisconsin. Look at their program right now! He's a joke, it's all Alvarez. Bielema, is not a good coach! Long, got lost in a name at that time and didn't read between the lines. He's supposed to do that, he's supposed to have enough experience in the position to know that a coach is successful because of a system! If he can't, then why does he make the hiring decisions? There should never be excuses for poor performance in your job, you either preform or you dont. It's not okay to be the highest paid employee in the state and put a product on the field like he does! It's not okay for Long to hire a coach that puts that type of performance on the field then acts arrogant or annoyed that the people who put money into the program are upset. Guys, we are the reason Long looks good on paper!! Screw both of these guys! We need real razorbacks on the hill! I'm worried about our program!

WPS

Wildhog

I've been trying to explain to everyone for a while now that Wisconsin didn't miss a beat when CBB left.  It was never about him.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

GunnerHawg70

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Tusks

Their fans tried to warn us.  It's funny, fans tried to warn OMU about hooty but when another fanbase tries to warn hog fans, they don't listen.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

GunnerHawg70

I think we all know how most of you personally feel about CBB. Do we need to endure another thread on this??? Trash.

Tusks

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 14, 2017, 12:26:53 pm
Another great thread.

WE'RE full of them.

Settle in, IT'S going to happen.

Wildhog

Quote from: tusked on September 14, 2017, 12:28:25 pm
Their fans tried to warn us.  It's funny, fans tried to warn OMU about hooty but when another fanbase tries to warn hog fans, they don't listen.

Because most fans don't care to look objectively at a situation.  It kills me. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

Tusks

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 14, 2017, 12:29:11 pm
I think we all know how most of you personally feel about CBB. Do we need to endure another thread on this??? Trash.

Yes, why yes we do.  It needs more discussion.

Dark Helmet Hog

PorkRinds

Quote from: tusked on September 14, 2017, 12:28:25 pm

And what good would it have done?

Tusks

Quote from: Wildhog on September 14, 2017, 12:29:48 pm
Because most fans don't care to look objectively at a situation.  It kills me. 

My look at the situation is that BB sucks, he's killing me.

Tusks

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 14, 2017, 12:31:07 pm
And what good would it have done?

It would of saved some posters a lot of time while they try to prop up a really bad coach.

PorkRinds

Quote from: tusked on September 14, 2017, 12:32:00 pm
It would of saved some posters a lot of time while they try to prop up a really bad coach.
Soooo.....not a darn thing.

Kevin

wrong guy to fire.
long has got to go
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PORKULATOR

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 12:25:32 pm
He's a joke, everyone can win at Wisconsin. Look at their program right now! He's a joke, it's all Alvarez. Bielema, is not a good coach! Long, got lost in a name at that time and didn't read between the lines. He's supposed to do that, he's supposed to have enough experience in the position to know that a coach is successful because of a system! If he can't, then why does he make the hiring decisions? There should never be excuses for poor performance in your job, you either preform or you dont. It's not okay to be the highest paid employee in the state and put a product on the field like he does! It's not okay for Long to hire a coach that puts that type of performance on the field then acts arrogant or annoyed that the people who put money into the program are upset. Guys, we are the reason Long looks good on paper!! Screw both of these guys! We need real razorbacks on the hill! I'm worried about our program!

WPS
I'm worried about your thoughts. 2 years ago, when we had a damn fine team, we started slow and ugly. Be patient.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

WOOPIGMAN

GOD, PLEASE  HELP RAZORBACK ATHLETICS! No wonder our state is mediocre

FutureMan

What is this nonsense?  This isn't even remotely thought-provoking.  If you have a point you want to make, address it in a calm, rational manner.  A paragraph of outraged spout with too many exclamation points does not benefit your argument.  It makes you look uneducated and, quite frankly, unhinged.   
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

WOOPIGMAN

I am unhinged about the only thing that matters in this state! The Razorbacks and Walmart!

Unbelievable!

RME

How much is another team's board paying you to attempt to rile up Hogville (which, sadly, is far too easy) and relay information back to them?

WOOPIGMAN

Do you guys not care you look like a joke with that guy on the sideline?

He literally has said, borderline erotic, jump on the wife and spoke about people being mean on the internet in a press conference when asked a question.

Arkansas, you're better than this!

Wildhog

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 12:54:42 pm

He literally has said, borderline erotic, jump on the wife and spoke about people being mean on the internet in a press conference when asked a question.

I don't care what he says in press conferences.  Just win.
1909/1964/1965/1977

The OTR

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 12:25:32 pm

WPS

I hadn't ever thought about things this way and my guess is no one else has either. 

Thanks for the keen insights!

WOOPIGMAN

Brandon Allen, Hunter Henry, Drew Morgan, Keon Hatcher, Martrell Speight, Trey Flowers, Mitchell (CB), Philon, Alex Collins, Jonathan Williams, A.J. Derby, these guys were all on one of Bielemas teams, and he still under produced. HE WILL NOT WIN!

WOOPIGMAN

Oh yeah, Kirkland too not sure about Swanson

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 14, 2017, 01:00:00 pm
I hadn't ever thought about things this way and my guess is no one else has either. 

Thanks for the keen insights!

No thank you, sir! You get it, I appreciate the fact you read and respond as opposed to reading and judging! All of you are great people!

arkbuck

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 12:54:42 pm

So where exactly are you from?  What team are you a fan of?  you can read your posts and tell its not here.  Either that or you should stay away from drugs, they are bad.  MMM kay.

aloha_kid

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 12:40:58 pm
GOD, PLEASE  HELP RAZORBACK ATHLETICS! No wonder our state is mediocre

Yeah that's it.  Wal-Mart, JB Hunt, and Tyson are not mediocre.

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: arkbuck on September 14, 2017, 01:04:40 pm
So where exactly are you from?  What team are you a fan of?  you can read your posts and tell its not here.  Either that or you should stay away from drugs, they are bad.  MMM kay.

Who says MMM kay, you from California or somethin?

aloha_kid

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 01:01:38 pm
Brandon Allen, Hunter Henry, Drew Morgan, Keon Hatcher, Martrell Speight, Trey Flowers, Mitchell (CB), Philon, Alex Collins, Jonathan Williams, A.J. Derby, these guys were all on one of Bielemas teams, and he still under produced. HE WILL NOT WIN!

One loss and he sucks.  How about 9 for 23 on passing plays for 39% completion rate.  Is that CBBs fault?  AA has had a rough year so far.  He has to be more efficient.  Not doubting his heart because the kid plays, but the passing game is off ... way off.  IMHO he needs to utilize the TE more in the passing game to slow down the rush and it will open up the running game.  When he becomes more efficient, we'll be fine and CBB becomes a genius.

S&W

Low IQ, high blood pressure. 

WOOPIGMAN

I hope you're right brother. I really do, because our program is about to be in the situation of 1 more bad hire and you're done. Cant spend that much and lose interest that much at the same time.

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: S&W on September 14, 2017, 01:19:01 pm
Low IQ, high blood pressure.

Man behind the keyboard, lady in front of people.

Low IQ, ladies man

God bless and your stupid

RazorPiggie

My goodness, is it impossible to create a post count before you are allowed to start threads?

Wildhog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 14, 2017, 01:21:46 pm
My goodness, is it impossible to create a post count before you are allowed to start threads?

Ban everyone with fewer than 500 posts and more than 2,000.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Muskliketusk

Disgusting and disrespectful to HCBB. He will right this ship and I hope some suckers don't get back on bored when he does.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

S&W

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 01:21:34 pm
Man behind the keyboard, lady in front of people.

Low IQ, ladies man

God bless and your stupid

You're

WOOPIGMAN

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Wildhog on September 14, 2017, 01:22:30 pm
Ban everyone with fewer than 500 posts and more than 2,000.

We're out then.

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

arkbuck

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 14, 2017, 01:07:43 pm
Who says MMM kay, you from California or somethin?

if you are that disconnected you're not worth explaining it to.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Wildhog on September 14, 2017, 01:26:35 pm
I know.  It seems so merciful.

Less stressful reading stupid comments.

WOOPIGMAN

Calling All Hogs

Maybe we can cut a deal with Barry Alvarez where we pay him to link up to CBB's headsets during games so he can coach our coach on what to do. 

prattville pig

dam, I tried to get in before someone said Long had to go too
Life's too short to last long.

WOOPIGMAN

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on September 14, 2017, 01:32:49 pm
Maybe we can cut a deal with Barry Alvarez where we pay him to link up to CBB's headsets during games so he can coach our coach on what to do.

Bo Mattingly said Jeff Long played college football and coached? Why isn't he doing that or is he? Makes you think

Tusks

So of you guys are rich with stupidity.  When you don't like what someone says, you attack the poster not the content of the post.

Sounds very Jeff Long.

goodguytex

And if we beat the Saggies, and finish win 9 wins for the season, everyone will love bielema again. Fans are so fickle. We are 2 games in. It's best to wait until toward end of the season to evaluate the entire season results. Just too early to form a conclusion on this year yet.

But if we do get beat by the Saggies.... His seat is going to be scorching hot.