Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy 4th/Holiday

Started by Hogs-n-Roses, July 03, 2017, 11:24:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs-n-Roses

To everyone. Drive safe out there. Be careful with your fireworks. Watch your drinkin n drivin. Celebrate responsibly. Be sure n pass on to all the young ones out there what a great nation we are and always have been. Its just a football message board so I m sorry for steppin on toes cause this is a non existent in terms of importance. What we need to remember is the basics our forefathers laid down. "One nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Special shout out to all you military folks, whether its from any previous conflict, or your active today. Whether your a wife, mom,Dad, Husband, child or bother/sister to someone out there in harms way. Thank YOU!

98hogs

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Cinco de Hogo

Happy Birthday America may your flag forever wave for freedom!

NuttinItUp

Sivad

Quote from: NuttinItUp on July 04, 2017, 09:28:44 am
Joey Chestnut gonna win or will Matt Stonie pull the upset again in the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest?
The dude set a new record with 72 live on ESPN.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

MuskogeeHogFan

July 04, 2017, 12:42:56 pm #8 Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:06:40 pm by MuskogeeHogFan
Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 04, 2017, 08:22:59 am
Happy Birthday America may your flag forever wave for freedom!

Amen, and thank you to all who have ever served and those who continue to serve and dedicate their lives to protect, defend and keep America free.
Go Hogs Go!

bphi11ips

TO THE PURSUIT OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS!!!

Happy Fourth!
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Sivad on July 04, 2017, 12:56:55 pm
The dude set a new record with 72 live on ESPN.

Good stuff.

According to the stats they posted, that is:
20,160 calories
1,728 g of carbs
1,296 g of fat
720 g of protein

NuttinItUp

From our friends across the pond...

DeltaBoy

Happy Independence Day We ate well and Going to see fireworks!

http://chilibike.com/organization-flags/american-flag-bikini
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.