Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Code Red: interview with the crew on Bo's show

Started by Pig in the Pokey, April 28, 2017, 10:55:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Great interview with my old buddy and old neighbor Ken Hamlin , along with Quentin Caver, Eddie Jackson, Brandon Holmes, ... CODE RED. We need to bring it back. Hearing those guys telling code red stories was awesome.

siap
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tomarkansawyer

That was the best segment on Bo's show in a while. My favorite part was the story of Ken Hamlin going full speed in a a THUD practice and just saying "code red" after he punishes C4. I was ready to buckle up "both chinstraps" and play some football after hearing those guys. CBB really needs to tap into former Razorbacks like those four and bring back that "rock the bus" mentality.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

elksnort

Quote from: tomarkansawyer on April 29, 2017, 06:12:39 am
That was the best segment on Bo's show in a while. My favorite part was the story of Ken Hamlin going full speed in a a THUD practice and just saying "code red" after he punishes C4. I was ready to buckle up "both chinstraps" and play some football after hearing those guys. CBB really needs to tap into former Razorbacks like those four and bring back that "rock the bus" mentality.
Or just get some better football players on the defensive side of the ball.