Previous topic - Next topic

TikiHog

Noon start 2nd game 40 minutes after

TikiHog

looks like SEC Network+ for both games tomorrow

jry04

Quote from: TikiHog on April 27, 2017, 11:27:36 am
Noon start 2nd game 40 minutes after
Great job by the teams getting it changed, but I am shocked that television actually worked with us. It makes sense, but rarely happens. Now let's win the series.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Flatline

Please explain to me why my tickets that I have for Saturday behind home plate, have been waiting for this game, cannot be used on Friday nights game?  It is for that game just a different day.

SPAL

Quote from: Flatline on April 27, 2017, 06:02:09 pm
Please explain to me why my tickets that I have for Saturday behind home plate, have been waiting for this game, cannot be used on Friday nights game?  It is for that game just a different day.

You'll be able to exchange it at the window

hobhog

Too hard to get people in and out of seats between games with second game starting 40 minutes after last out. Have you tried exchanging for the Friday early game? That gets you into both.

WhenPigsFly

Probably logistics.   To use the Saturday ticket for game two, they would have to clear the stadium, then seat the whole crowd all within a 40 minute window.

Get there early and trade your ticket for a FRI ticket, then find a nice open seat to watch the games.

HogFansReunited

Hopefully tomorrow goes much better than today.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hogginbama

That sucks. Even though you will probably be able to swap your ticket for the Friday games, how likely will it be that you get your set behind home plate again?

My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

jry04

Quote from: hogginbama on April 27, 2017, 09:50:48 pm
That sucks. Even though you will probably be able to swap your ticket for the Friday games, how likely will it be that you get your set behind home plate again?

He will be able to sit behind home plate with ease, especially for a Friday afternoon. There are a lot of seats behind home plate open every game.