Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 42 THREAD: #11 Arkansas (32-9, 12-5 SEC) vs #10 Auburn (29-12, 11-6 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 22, 2017, 11:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

Todd for the second time is 0-1 so far, starts with a ball, off the left field wall, 2 RBIs, runner at 2nd  with 2 outs

4-1 Auburn

tennesseehogwild

JHicks3636

BroyledNutts

ThisTeetsTaken

No starter gets through 3 innings this weekend.  That pitiful. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hawgphish

they are wearing out that short porch in left.   335 foot alley, never seen that in college baseball.

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

Good news is Auburn doesn't seem to score after the first few innings are over. Hopefully that continues today.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Sho Nuff

CJ HOG

pccmizuno24

When was the last really effective outing alberius has had ? Seem like he's in a little funk! He may need to throw a few mid week games to get tuned back in

rljjr

jry04

Cannot be too hard to hit the ball when you have 3-4 pitches that should have been called strike 3 called as balls. Then our lone strikeout was on a pitch low and outside. By then, the damage was already done. We are out of this inning without any runs if the home ump is halfway competent. You live at the knees and it is called a ball every time, of course you are going to have to adjust and come up in the zone.

SPAL

Can't leave the bases loaded with no outs when you know this is going to be a game where its gonna probably be a first to 10 type game. 1 run may work on a Friday, not on Sunday.

Very poor job at the plate so far.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Hawgphish on April 23, 2017, 03:46:57 pm
they are wearing out that short porch in left.   335 foot alley, never seen that in college baseball.

This park has the funkiest dimensions ... but obviously Auburn knows how to use it when there's too many fastballs...

trippigs

I really like the cockroach in middle relief. Seems he does as well but he is an important cog anywhere.

LJHOG

JHicks3636

Benintendi has never before had 4 hits in an MLB game. He is 5-5 today, all singles.

JHicks3636

Estes, 0-1 today, starts 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1 as he is overthrowing, 3-2, walks and 2 are on with 2 outs

rljjr

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

LJHOG

SPAL

BroyledNutts

Gonna have to go get Kopps. Strike zone is nebulous and he can't find it.

tennesseehogwild

We may be changing pitchers again this inning if Kopps doesn't get it together. Can't let it get too far out of reach.

jry04

Kopps has to get this out. If we give up a hit here it is going to be pretty doubtful that we come back from down 5 with it being a bullpen game for both teams.

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

man runner on 3rd was at home almost before he finished his swing.

JHicks3636

Robert, 9th batter in the inning, takes ball 1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 3-2, foul, foul, foul, foul, walks on 10 pitches, bases loaded with the clean-up hitter up

SPAL

Let me also add....If I remove an idiot post and you've quoted said post, I'll remove any trace if it. Don't quote idiot posts.

tennesseehogwild

JHicks3636

Davis, 1-1 so far with a hit to lead off this inning, takes ball 1, 1-1, 1-2, pops out to 2B

4-1 Auburn after 2

rljjr

ucahogfan

Why have Shaddy catch that?  He was well into the OF and backpedaling when he caught it.  Either Fletcher or Cole should have called him off.

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

:razorback:

1               Top 3rd                   4

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK  0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 3   
AUB  0 | 4 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  5  | 0  | 3   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jry04

Great job getting out of it by Kopps. Keeps this game well within reach.

JHicks3636

In the Hog 3rd

2. Spanberger  1-1
3. Bonfield       0-1
4. Gates          0-1

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JHicks3636 on April 23, 2017, 04:01:13 pm
Davis, 1-1 so far with a hit to lead off this inning, takes ball 1, 1-1, 1-2, pops out to 2B

4-1 Auburn after 2
I think your working another long one JHicks :)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

I've changed back into yesterday's shirt.....Good things are coming.

TebowHater

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 23, 2017, 04:01:36 pm
Why have Shaddy catch that?  He was well into the OF and backpedaling when he caught it.  Either Fletcher or Cole should have called him off.

Totally agree. That play was much harder for Shaddy than it would have been for the other two.

HogFansReunited

Kopps did his job and got out of the inning without allowing another run.

Member #3568

CJ HOG

Whew...still within striking distance, time to get a couple back and see what's in their BP today.

ThisTeetsTaken

I'm going to stop watching the game after this inning so we'll make the comeback. 

JHicks3636

Spanbeger, 1-1 today, takes ball 1, 1-1, 1-2 on the foul, singles to right

rljjr

ThisTeetsTaken