Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather Channel hour by hour forecast for Auburn, Alabama...

Started by Bogghawg, April 22, 2017, 08:50:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

shows rain from now right up until an hour before the first pitch tomorrow, then just cloudy.  Sure hope this is true.  I think we have them on the ropes with much better pitching left in the arsenal and we're due a few homers to keep up our quota... ;D
If there is bad weather, how late can they keep trying to get it in on a Sunday?  I assume we flew charter.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

jry04

Quote from: Bogghawg on April 22, 2017, 08:50:15 pm
shows rain from now right up until an hour before the first pitch tomorrow, then just cloudy.  Sure hope this is true.  I think we have them on the ropes with much better pitching left in the arsenal and we're due a few homers to keep up our quota... ;D
If there is bad weather, how late can they keep trying to get it in on a Sunday?  I assume we flew charter.
We can play in rain. The part of the storm that will have lightning will be out of the area by 9 or 10am. Worst case is there is some light rain at 3pm. We will get the game in easy.

TebowHater

Quote from: jry04 on April 22, 2017, 08:58:09 pm
We can play in rain. The part of the storm that will have lightning will be out of the area by 9 or 10am. Worst case is there is some light rain at 3pm. We will get the game in easy.

Assuming the home team wants to.

jry04

Quote from: TebowHater on April 22, 2017, 09:00:55 pm
Fortunately the home team has no say when it comes to conference games, plus we aren't playing @ Florida. There is zero chance that this game is rained out. Auburn isn't that lucky.

TebowHater

Quote from: jry04 on April 22, 2017, 10:11:34 pm
Fortunately the home team has no say when it comes to conference games, plus we aren't playing @ Florida. There is zero chance that this game. Auburn isn't that lucky.

Good to hear! Did not realize that. Was thinking of Florida haha.

fademe

Fortunately the home team has no say when it comes to conference games, plus we aren't playing @ Florida. There is zero chance that this game. Auburn isn't that lucky.

Nah, we want to play it. Don't know if we will win or not, but you can't win if you're sitting at home. And a win or loss won't define the season. Need the experience for our thin bullpen.

TNhawgfan

Auburn isn't that lucky.
You act like it's a certainty we will win. There have been plenty of Sunday slug fests this year where our pitching was suspect at best
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

jry04

Quote from: TNhawgfan on April 23, 2017, 07:39:45 am
You act like it's a certainty we will win. There have been plenty of Sunday slug fests this year where our pitching was suspect at best
I was just joking. I in no way think it it is a certainty that we win. Auburn has clearly shown the ability to put up a lot of runs in a hurry.

fademe

We got almost no rain in Auburn last night. So unless a bunch of storms pop up between now and game time, conditions should be great for a game.

LJHOG

Quote from: TebowHater on April 22, 2017, 09:00:55 pm
If they covered the field after the game yesterday they want to.  If not, they don't.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: fademe on April 23, 2017, 09:21:01 am
We got almost no rain in Auburn last night. So unless a bunch of storms pop up between now and game time, conditions should be great for a game.

Thanks for the on site update.

fademe

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

tennesseehogwild

Hope you guys certainty on getting this one in is valid. All around my area has been getting drenched the last 3 days

fademe

jry04

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on April 23, 2017, 02:26:35 pm
Hope you guys certainty on getting this one in is valid. All around my area has been getting drenched the last 3 days
Just look at the radar.  Some rain the last hour, but we will get the game in. It is about to be completely out of the area and will have little to no rain during our game.