Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Skipper ties the knot

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 31, 2017, 09:16:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Bob Holt mentioned in his story today that Dan Skipper got married at the Fort Worth Zoo over the weekend.  I found the link below with some more info on the happy young couple.

http://dfwevents.com/espn-engagement-mackenzie-moore-dan-skippers-proposal-story/

jackflash

happy for the young couple may you always be happy

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

Congratulations to Dan and his bride.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Austin Cantrell just married a friend of mine's daughter a week or so ago as well. Congrats guys!

rhames

Hopefully he didn't trip her on the way back down the Isle

I kid. Congrats.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: rhames on March 31, 2017, 01:45:34 pm
Hopefully he didn't trip her on the way back down the Isle

I kid. Congrats.

LOL
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

swineology

Twas a great party

:)

:razorback: :razorback: