Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cal after the Kentucky win

Started by hogsrolling, March 24, 2017, 11:04:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsrolling

I liked it that he was hoping all the SEC teams won after their win!  I just wish it was the Hogs he was talking about instead of Florida.  Like him or hate him he wants the SEC to be good.

Jackrabbit Hog

He doesn't give a crap.  Come on..
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 24, 2017, 11:30:54 pm
He doesn't give a crap.  Come on..

Actually he does. It would them get seeded better.

RagingHawgOn

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

RagingHawgOn

HogBreath

Quote from: hogsrolling on March 24, 2017, 11:04:41 pm
I liked it that he was hoping all the SEC teams won after their win!  I just wish it was the Hogs he was talking about instead of Florida.  Like him or hate him he wants the SEC to be good.
What a great guy Coach Cow is.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

The Kig

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on March 24, 2017, 11:48:00 pm
It's the damn truth JHog. Sleazy cheatin' SOB

So?  He has carried that rep from UMASS to Mempfrica and on to Cheat U (UK)... They will drub UNC, just like we should have without a 17 point first half hole. All competitive college basketball programs cheat...and win and win and win.  Major difference is they do their cheatin before the game is played, so it doesn't become the "reason" they win individual games. We get left to whine about getting robbed by the refs when the game is won well before the zebras step on the court. 

Still can't see how anyone beats Kansas, but Kansas finds a way to lose games they should win... So I pick an SEC team to win it all.
Poker Porker

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: The Kig on March 25, 2017, 12:12:22 am
So?  He has carried that rep from UMASS to Mempfrica and on to Cheat U (UK)... They will drub UNC, just like we should have without a 17 point first half hole. All competitive college basketball programs cheat...and win and win and win.  Major difference is they do their cheatin before the game is played, so it doesn't become the "reason" they win individual games. We get left to whine about getting robbed by the refs when the game is won well before the zebras step on the court. 

Still can't see how anyone beats Kansas, but Kansas finds a way to lose games they should win... So I pick an SEC team to win it all.

Yep and I'd hate to carry that rep. Especially if I don't win the title every year. Screw Cal.

lumphog

WE GOT SSCCCRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWEEEDD!!!!!!

Pigdiana Jones

I'm going for anyone not named Tar Heels. Sick and tired of the cheating refs
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

goodguytex

Quote from: Pigdiana Jones on March 25, 2017, 02:24:05 am
I'm going for anyone not named Tar Heels. Sick and tired of the cheating refs
If it's Kentucky against the tar heels, I'm honestly not sure who I could go for. I hate them both so very much.

It would be like in football auburn coached by malzahn playing texass. I just don't think I could go for either side.

Dirty

WorfHog

Quote from: goodguytex on March 25, 2017, 03:22:45 am
If it's Kentucky against the tar heels, I'm honestly not sure who I could go for. I hate them both so very much.

It would be like in football auburn coached by malzahn playing texass. I just don't think I could go for either side.

I'm pulling for a sinkhole to open up under the court.  :puke:

Mo_Better_Hogs

Calipari is very good at post-game interviews. That doesn't mean I like him, because I don't, but he says the right things.

All this just reminds me how the SEC should have 4 teams alive right now.

Paul

Quote from: goodguytex on March 25, 2017, 03:22:45 am

I hate em both so I'm playing golf 

crayola99

I don't mind Cal.  In fact, I think he is probably a very nice guy.  He does have a slimy vibe, but I think he truly cares for his players and coaches.  I also don't blame him for for how he recruits.  Honestly, I think he is pretty brilliant in the way he markets Kentucky.  At this point in the tourney most of the the teams are cheaters.  How much did UCLA pay for the Ball brothers?  Unc....20+years of academic fraud and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg during that timeframe.  There is too much money in college athletics for teams not to cheat and for the NCAA to really punish programs that do cheat.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: The Kig on March 25, 2017, 12:12:22 am

Post should be deleted and poster should be banned. "Memprifca"???? Give me a break. There's no room for this. People wonder why we're still considered racist rednecks. FYI...I'm as big of a country boy as you'll ever see.

Razorback_Mack

k.c.hawg

Quote from: hogsrolling on March 24, 2017, 11:04:41 pm

He would finger you on you're first date, while whispering sweet SEC loyalty in your ear.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.