Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need another reason for a road trip to Colorado State?

Started by HuntsvilleHawgFan, March 23, 2017, 04:56:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

HogShat

Seems legit... But you know there is always gonna be the one that doesn't need to go topless that will...

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: HogShat on March 23, 2017, 07:03:36 am
Seems legit... But you know there is always gonna be the one that doesn't need to go topless that will...

Typically more than one.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Inhogswetrust

You mean like Bubbahog................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

NinoHogUNIA

Choice Organics or Infinite Wellness are the reasons to go  to FOCO.

I recommend the Bruce Banner or a nice Durban poison.

Snoop Og isn't to bad for the in the couch people.
BIE

kodiakisland

Exactly, and those are the only ones you're going to see.  It's like going to a nude beach.  It aint worth it.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

jkstock04

Quote from: kodiakisland on March 23, 2017, 10:13:16 pm
Exactly, and those are the only ones you're going to see.  It's like going to a nude beach.  It aint worth it.
Nude beach is exactly what I was thinking. Majority of the time that ain't pretty.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Großer Kriegschwein

Some women don't need to be walking around public with their boobages hanging out. Just saying.

I will gladly be the "Boobages-out certifying official" for licensing and will only charge 7.25 an hour + medical benefits (as long as psychiatric is included).
This is my non-signature signature.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on March 24, 2017, 12:56:34 am
Some women don't need to be walking around public with their boobages hanging out. Just saying.

I will gladly be the "Boobages-out certifying official" for licensing and will only charge 7.25 an hour + medical benefits (as long as psychiatric is included).

Thanks for taking one for the team.

NaturalStateReb

Women in Colorado are much like women in the Pacific Northwest--the ones under 45 look like Mia Hamm; the ones over 45 look like Neil Young.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

hobhog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on March 24, 2017, 03:13:21 pm
Women in Colorado are much like women in the Pacific Northwest--the ones under 45 look like Mia Hamm; the ones over 45 look like Neil Young.

maybe, but not on the ski slopes!

ricepig

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on March 23, 2017, 06:25:25 am
yep, im in. Anyone wanna carpool?

Hope you find somebody. I'm flying. Anything over an eight hour drive and I normally fly.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

B501

Quote from: hobhog on March 24, 2017, 03:18:27 pm
maybe, but not on the ski slopes!

you arent fooling me partner, in the high rockies a 5/10 might as well be a 8/10. males outnumber females 2-1 at least

HighcountryHog

Quote from: b501 on March 25, 2017, 03:30:10 pm

you arent fooling me partner, in the high rockies a 5/10 might as well be a 8/10. males outnumber females 2-1 at least

No, no,  you are way off.  A Summit County 8 is like a Denver 5.  And, the ratio is 10-1 easy.

And she's not your gf, it's just your turn. 
no bumps, no fat chicks

Kyle

Foco is an awesome town. Plenty of microbrews to be had for you beer fans, and plenty of restaraunts and small shops in old town (right next to campus). Choice city butcher and snooze are two places I'd recommend to eat.

Inhogswetrust

Inhogswetrust

March 26, 2017, 06:05:00 am #19 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:41:11 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: b501 on March 25, 2017, 03:30:10 pm

You've never been on a ski slope. The quality of the females is very high. Besides the male to female "interaction" isn't on the ski slopes so much as the Apres ski afterwards...................

ottopit

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on March 24, 2017, 03:13:21 pm

10 years ago I would have agreed with you but since legalization has taken hold we have gotten a NICE influx of SoCal women