Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 22 THREAD:#24 Arkansas(17-4, 3-0 SEC) vs New Orleans(13-8, 3-3 Southland)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 22, 2017, 04:33:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

JHicks3636

SPAL

SPAL

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

2               FINAL                      5

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | R  | H   | E  |LOB
NO       0| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 0 |  2 |  5  | 0  | 7 
ARK     0| 0 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 1 | x |  5  |  8  | 0  | 8 
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

factchecker

Great win against a salty team who beat LSU twice in midweek games.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JHicks3636

CJ HOG

Good win, great homestand Hogs 10-1. Thanks for the pbp guys. Looking forward to the weekend series with Mizzouri. Go Hogs!

Razorbacks#1

Awesome job JHicks on the PBP. Special shout out to ARKANSAS, for the game thread. And thanks to SPAL, Maddhog, and others for keeping this the best Forum on Hogville. Hope to see everyone Friday!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Thanks for the hard work, guys, as usual.   Glad to have that W in the bag. 

Beat the Tigers!
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Cornfed Pig

Great read! Thanks to all who contributed. And cheers to the silent majority!  :razorback:

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Maddhog

We end this 11 game home stand with 10 wins, 17 homeruns and 122 Ks by our pitching staff. 👋👊💪🐗⚾️
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

pigture perfect

Great thread again guys. So appreciate it.

I'm hoping to go to Columbia and get revenge for Football and Basketball. Let's go break they hearts.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"