Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J.A. Adande "Worst Call of the Tournament"

Started by Razorback_Mack, March 20, 2017, 04:13:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback_Mack

He just said that about the walk/charge on around the horn. It was an awful non call. Anybody that doesn't see how terrible that was has them some kind of agenda.

factchecker

"J.A.  Adando is a nuther one of dem dam hog homers.  Keep drink'n the koolaid loosers."

------  some hogville "realist"
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

nchogg

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 20, 2017, 04:13:45 pm
He just said that about the walk/charge on around the horn. It was an awful non call. Anybody that doesn't see how terrible that was has them some kind of agenda.
Yes I saw it and wondered the same thing.

factchecker

"Let me tell ya sumpth'n BO..... I'm tarred of all yoos homer medias takin money from that dam yankee Long and pertectin the Hogs.  List'n to dat homer J.A. Andamos makes me sick.  Makes me puke.  Tarred of dis dam mediocrity."

----- self proclaimed "realist" calling in to Bo Mattingly
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: factchecker on March 20, 2017, 04:50:43 pm
"Let me tell ya sumpth'n BO..... I'm tarred of all yoos homer medias takin money from that dam yankee Long and pertectin the Hogs.  List'n to dat homer J.A. Andamos makes me sick.  Makes me puke.  Tarred of dis dam mediocrity."

You can bet your sweet arse it's coming if it it hasn't already came.

factchecker

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 20, 2017, 04:53:42 pm
You can bet your sweet arse it's coming if it it hasn't already came.

Yep.  I've learned to laugh it off.  Especially when they can't pronounce the person's name right.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hoglady

Quote from: factchecker on March 20, 2017, 04:50:43 pm

What we saw Sunday night was about as far from mediocrity as it gets.
Anyone who can't see that really has an agenda.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

factchecker

Quote from: hoglady on March 20, 2017, 05:12:13 pm
What we saw Sunday night was about as far from mediocrity as it gets.
Anyone who can't see that really has an agenda.

I agree BUT "mediocrity" is the new favorite word of self proclaimed "realists".  If you are remotely happy with the Razorback basketball team then you are a "supporter of mediocrity" and a downright "koolaid drinkin, homer, looser".

For some reason "realists" always spell loser = looser.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS