Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by wavybone on 20 Mar 2017

• Looks like he's coming back.
  • #2 by Little Lady Back on 20 Mar 2017
  • Sure hope so!
  • #3 by The real Hogules on 20 Mar 2017
  • Now Burford and Macon have seen what big time college basketball is all about. I expect them to both be back and be the leaders on and off the floor, and in practice, too.
  • #4 by theFlyingHog on 20 Mar 2017
  • Now Burford and Macon have seen what big time college basketball is all about. I expect them to both be back and be the leaders on and off the floor, and in practice, too.
    Your typo made me think of this
  • #5 by ShadowHawg on 20 Mar 2017
  • This is great news. I can't wait.
  • #6 by Razorod on 20 Mar 2017
  • Good, good news!
  • #7 by GoHogzzGo on 20 Mar 2017
  • Whew, thank goodness, WPS! Can't wait for next season already.
  • #8 by 010HogFan on 20 Mar 2017
  • This could mean anything. Waiting for an official announcement before I get my hopes too far up. I'm more worried about Macon leaving though.
  • #9 by Youngsta71701 on 21 Mar 2017
  • This could mean anything. Waiting for an official announcement before I get my hopes too far up. I'm more worried about Macon leaving though.
    Guarding your heart I see ;D. Don't blame you if you look at our history.
  • #10 by 010HogFan on 21 Mar 2017
  • Guarding your heart I see ;D. Don't blame you if you look at our history.

If the last 20 years of fandom have taught me anything, it's to expect the worst lol
  • #11 by NWAHog479 on 21 Mar 2017
  • Wish we could have had Barford for 4 years, guy plays with a ton of heart. I am not sure if we have ever had a guy that can finish with his left going 100 mph as well as him
  • #12 by The_Iceman on 21 Mar 2017
  • This year, Barford and Macon were right around 13 ppg each. Next year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them both between 15-18 ppg.

We lose 32.4 pts per game next year. Mike's teams always average around 80 ppg. So where will the rest of it come from?
  • #13 by Little Lady Back on 21 Mar 2017
  • Wish we could have had Barford for 4 years, guy plays with a ton of heart. I am not sure if we have ever had a guy that can finish with his left going 100 mph as well as him

Very true. He drives the lane as well or better than any Razorback that I can remember. 
  • #14 by Youngsta71701 on 21 Mar 2017
  • If the last 20 years of fandom have taught me anything, it's to expect the worst lol
    Expect the worse and hope for the best. I feel ya.
Pages:
Actions