Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real story of the game is the 3-4 wrong calls

Started by Kenny Sowers, March 19, 2017, 07:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

Sucks because we should have won. The officials did us no favors but we didn't help ourselves either. We still mad it a game and I thought we would get blown out.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 19, 2017, 10:41:57 pm
A no-call is what is the tendency to occur at the end of a game.

It is our job to block-out Kennedy Meeks.  We block out properly then NC wouldn't have scored.
Yet the travel.....still trollin hard.
Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!

lasthog

It is our job to block-out Kennedy Meeks.  We block out properly then NC wouldn't have scored.

Your ignorant trolling has almost made me lose my appetite.

Still going to eat some spaghetti with my cousin.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on March 19, 2017, 10:51:14 pm
Yet the travel.....still trollin hard.

In his post game press conference, Coach Anderson stated that Berry play did not cost us the game.

lasthog

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 19, 2017, 11:39:29 pm
In his post game press conference, Coach Anderson stated that Berry play did not cost us the game.

Well, there it is.

Able to sleep now.

azhog10

Also MK stopped, sure a whistle was never blown but he clearly thought one was going to be blown.

Hihog

Tar Heels finished...Hogs didn't, homerism makes it even worse!

XavierZane

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 19, 2017, 11:39:29 pm

So you're saying he wasn't feeling like incurring thousands of dollars in fines for pointing out the obvious? 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hihog on March 20, 2017, 01:14:10 am
Ah shut the hell up!!!!! Homerism is one thing but if the whole country is saying the same thing including Roy Williams there must be something to it. When he's using the word "lucky" what do you think he's really saying? Here I'll tell you, allow me. He really saying we got the calls down the stretch and they didn't. It's not rocket science to read into those comments.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: hogz11 on March 20, 2017, 09:09:09 am
Your pathetic attempt at trolling or just blatant stupidity has been called out for what it is.
Pretty much. He should have told them to interview Nolan so he could have said what Mike really wanted to say. Lol...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

King Kong

Quote from: Hihog on March 20, 2017, 01:14:10 am

Who is to say we wouldn't have finished if we had at 2 more possessions in the final Min like we should have

Kevin McPherson

Player-control fouls do not require the defender to be set. If an offensive player is out of control and plows into a defender, who may or not be set, and that defender is displaced by the offensive player that is an offensive foul. The fact he took twice as many steps as the rules allow is adding insult to injury. Just no way that should have been a play on ... either travel of player-control foul, no real gray area to go with another call or a no-call. Refs ignored what they saw, simple as that.