Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrio Bailey

Started by ShadowHawg, March 19, 2017, 06:49:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: The Hogfather on March 20, 2017, 03:16:46 pm
Anyone have video of the steal he had that they called a foul?  I turned my head for 1 second and they had called the foul.  Everyone around me was acting like they thought it was clean.
There was contact.  You see the same play called a foul half the time.  Another reason "the charge" should have been called.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

razorbackfanatic

This is just my take on the 3 guys and how they are all different.

Thomas- nice first step, best ball handler of the 3 by far, listed 6'8", but is 6'7" tops. Thinner build, but not too thin. Does a good job of positioning himself for rebounds and posting up. Lacks confidence and plays timid at times. He could be a consistent 8ppg, 6rpg guy with more confidence. Needs to work on free throw shooting.

Arlando Cook- A legit 6'8" and has good length as well. Will play aggressively at times and is active in shot blocking and rebounding. Shows a decent vertical at times. He's an ok ball handler, but he's still not made the Juco transition to playing in the SEC. I have high hopes on him though to make a big leap and be a productive 4 for us next season.

Adrio Bailey- Top level athlete. Plays aggressive and isn't afraid to go get his. He's 6'6" maybe 6'7" at best and has to rely on this athleticism to play the 4 at a high level. He has most potential of the 3. He's a thicker more compact build than Cook or Thomas. If he was 2" taller he could be extremely exciting at the 4. He needs to work on his ball handling and his 10-17ft jump shot. Guys like this have thrived in CMA's system, I just wish we could get a guy like him at 6'8" or 6'9". He needs all the pt he can get early next season.

In the perfect world if u could take the best things  from all of them you'd have the best 4 possible for this system lol- Cooks height and length, Baileys thickness and athleticism and Thomas' first step and ball handling and that would be a nightmare for teams to face in the press. Kinda reminds me of DeMarre Carroll

Dominicanhog

Quote from: razorbackfanatic on March 22, 2017, 10:09:53 am
This is just my take on the 3 guys and how they are all different.

Thomas- nice first step, best ball handler of the 3 by far, listed 6'8", but is 6'7" tops. Thinner build, but not too thin. Does a good job of positioning himself for rebounds and posting up. Lacks confidence and plays timid at times. He could be a consistent 8ppg, 6rpg guy with more confidence. Needs to work on free throw shooting.

Arlando Cook- A legit 6'8" and has good length as well. Will play aggressively at times and is active in shot blocking and rebounding. Shows a decent vertical at times. He's an ok ball handler, but he's still not made the Juco transition to playing in the SEC. I have high hopes on him though to make a big leap and be a productive 4 for us next season.

Adrio Bailey- Top level athlete. Plays aggressive and isn't afraid to go get his. He's 6'6" maybe 6'7" at best and has to rely on this athleticism to play the 4 at a high level. He has most potential of the 3. He's a thicker more compact build than Cook or Thomas. If he was 2" taller he could be extremely exciting at the 4. He needs to work on his ball handling and his 10-17ft jump shot. Guys like this have thrived in CMA's system, I just wish we could get a guy like him at 6'8" or 6'9". He needs all the pt he can get early next season.

In the perfect world if u could take the best things  from all of them you'd have the best 4 possible for this system lol- Cooks height and length, Baileys thickness and athleticism and Thomas' first step and ball handling and that would be a nightmare for teams to face in the press. Kinda reminds me of DeMarre Carroll

I think that's a nice assessment.. the 4 could be our most improved position next year.. I expect all 3 to make big leaps in productivity and the 4 pos to be a double/double most days....