Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rebounding

Started by Scott7703, March 19, 2017, 05:38:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott7703

Does anyone on Arkansas' team or staff have any clue about rebounding?

sasnakrafan

No one blocks out.  It's sad.  Fundamentals!!!

Beaverfever

Nolan didn't care about rebounding but at least his teams could shoot the three. 

Dr. Starcs

Gee, this isn't a topic that's been brought up before.

Scott7703

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:40:56 pm
Gee, this isn't a topic that's been brought up before.

Gee, when you give up 20 offensive rebounds a game it's a topic that should continue to be discussed until our incompetent coaching staff fixes it.

Scott7703

That possession there alone they got 5.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Scott7703 on March 19, 2017, 05:45:29 pm

Gee, when you give up 20 offensive rebounds a game it's a topic that should continue to be discussed until our incompetent coaching staff fixes it.

How about  you call them up rather than beat this poor horse to death here. I'm sure they'd love to meet with you.

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:51:59 pm
How about  you call them up rather than beat this poor horse to death here. I'm sure they'd love to meet with you.
They are about to have plenty of spare time.

Scott7703

They'd learn something if they'd listen. We are the most pathetic rebounding team I've ever seen.

hogsanity

no they wouldnt because Anderson as said he doesnt worry about rebounding cause he thinks theyll make it up with steals. Problem is they dont get many steals anymore.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dr. Starcs

I'm sure your coaching credentials are top notch.

Hooch

They have more off rebounds than we have field goals with 2 minutes left in the half.

hogsanity

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:55:22 pm

as good as anyone else posting on a message board.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Scott7703

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:55:22 pm

I don't see how anything they would get taught would do anything but help them with rebounding. It can't get any worse