Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D**m those are

Started by BoarnSupremacy, March 19, 2017, 05:32:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoarnSupremacy

some big mofos.  UNC is huge and we need to settle in soon.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: BoarnSupremacy on March 19, 2017, 05:32:20 pm
some big mofos.  UNC is huge and we need to settle in soon.

Exactly my thinking.  Unc's incredible length took some adjustment but I think the hogs have adjusted to it and should be more competitive going forward.

phadedhawg

We've never answered the UK riddle and UNC is on an even higher level.  Proud that we battled back

passinghog

I don't care what you try to draw up; it's almost impossible to score over them.

Boardon Hamsay

In before Mike needs to go get some men.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Albert Swinestein

Quote from: Showtimehog on March 19, 2017, 06:19:10 pm
I don't care what you try to draw up; it's almost impossible to score over them.

My daughter is a student at UNC Chapel Hill.  She is at the game and texted me that the size advantage is as large as she has seen since their early season, pre-ACC games.  Maybe you don't score "over them", but run them the entire second half.  I know UNC likes it fast as well, but try to wear out these big bodies and play at a more hectic pace.

LZH

I pretty much wrote us off earlier.....glad I spoke too soon.

Boardon Hamsay

Did we have jelly sandwiches at halftime?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.