Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2017, 04:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Carl Lazlo

Everybody calm the Fuq down.  Long game.  Hogs are about to get settled in.

LRHawg

hawgdavis

We can play with them the guys just need to realize this, if they do this is a very winnable game

tee1up2par

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on March 19, 2017, 05:25:56 pm
Where would you like to meet and say it to my face bitch?

He wouldn't. Most folks on her that call people names on here like to hide behind their keyboard. I've called a couple out myself to no avail. Just cuz you don't share their brilliant opinions, they wanna be an Internet tough guy.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

WorfHog

Quote from: razorbrass on March 19, 2017, 05:27:03 pm
I have to be honest.  Haven't had time to watch the basketball team much this season.  Caught the last half against UK and am watching this game.  Apparently I haven't missed much.  Poor shooting, lack of help defense, dumb decisions gonna make this a 30 point loss if it keeps up.

Well UK and UNC are probably Top 5 teams so.

RaisinHog

alohawg

Quote from: LRHawg on March 19, 2017, 05:29:21 pm
Yep. They have nothing to lose. Play loose!

Without playing stoooopid, hopefully.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

JenksHawg

Quote from: Hog Pharm on March 19, 2017, 05:26:44 pm
We have to have Macon, barford, and dusty on the floor on the same time to have a chance but he won't do it. This line up is very poor. We will get blown out.

Unfortunately, Dusty's worthless when going up against guards taller than 6'2.  Liability against Kentucky, and I fear the same today.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Not hating but you can see it all over their face. 
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

nchogg

Watching game. Needs to be close at the half. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawgfan4life

Quote from: Hog Pharm on March 19, 2017, 05:26:44 pm
We have to have Macon, barford, and dusty on the floor on the same time to have a chance but he won't do it. This line up is very poor. We will get blown out.
We have them in together all the time.  Good grief!  All have been in and none have done anything.  WTH good would all three missing shots accomplish?

Letsroll1200

Cmheinley

At least their shots aren't falling either than the first few. Need to keep easy paint points to a minimum

RaisinHog

Quote from: tee1up2par on March 19, 2017, 05:29:33 pm
He wouldn't. Most folks on her that call people names on here like to hide behind their keyboard. I've called a couple out myself to no avail. Just cuz you don't share their brilliant opinions, they wanna be an Internet tough guy.

Your right I wouldn't I let my temper get the best of me

rljjr

I'm pretty sure Michigan was down 9 or so in the second half and won. It's a long game.

HogsonHicks

Less than 10 minutes into the game, and many of you pansies are already quitting.  Bunch of snowflakes.

Side note...Chris Weber is an idiot.

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hulk HOGan

Madface Magician

Man for Man , Carolina is bigger ......must play like there is no tomorrow.....and there is none if you lose...#go hogs

ChicoHog

And of course Beard makes a dumb foul.  Stop reaching and grabbing!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

HamSammich

I'm not going to lie... I like beard because his game is how my old short fat ass game would be if I played cbb... he is a hacker like me to boot!

ChicoHog

That was good defensive rotations and hustle. 

passinghog

Cmheinley

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hulk HOGan

40MINSOFHELL

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorback_Mack

Y'all negative posters are a bunch of puddings. My God nut up.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pccmizuno24

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 19, 2017, 05:33:49 pm
One more time, and he will be gone

Go ahead and ban me you big baby... I have several log ins! Tired of you Internet tough guys

rljjr

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

DoubleReedHawgCaller

hogsanity

Someday Mike will realize rebounds are important.  Who am I kidding, no he wont
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Madface Magician

alohawg

They're just playing scared and dumb, that's about it......and still don't box out.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Nosboar Accubond

Beard just can't wait to get the ball out of his hands. Never looks for a play... just hopes to get rid of it...