Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2017, 04:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

40MINSOFHELL

ChicoHog

RaisinHog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

sickboy

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

rzrbk4life

Playing sloppy, no defense, stone cold shooting. Not the start we were looking for but we aren't out yet
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dr. Starcs

They're just bigger and faster at pretty much every spot. Gonna have to start attacking.

WorfHog

trippigs

Let's see what Trey can gin up with his inside passing

BannerMountainMan

Ahh the ole get by 15 early and come back pretty easy. I see you hogs!! Wooo
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Danny J

The ONE thing that we have to beat them at is hustle and right now we are lazy getting back...

40MINSOFHELL

Dr. Starcs

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HogCzar1

Next 4 minutes crucial....we have to hit shots

nesjunk

Interesting.  We are quicker than they are.  We need this to get hectic.  I hope we figure that out.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

razobak

We're not playing very smart right now. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another Kentucky game.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

daprospecta

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:25:21 pm
They're just bigger and faster at pretty much every spot. Gonna have to start attacking.
This. Glad this will change next year.  Have big guards/big men coming in.

rljjr

Come on, fellas. Carolina is giving us a chance by not rebounding.

discombobulationist

I know it's not starting out very good for us, but I do like seeing CMA getting pissed off and yelling.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: ChicoHog on March 19, 2017, 05:24:17 pm
I took Hogs +10.5.  I am not confident!
Why in the world would you do that? If you wanted to give away free money you could have given it to a homeless man or something.

hogman99

Not sure wholesale substitutions are a great idea. NC is not doing it and they look fresh as daisies. Oh well, can't teach an old coach new tricks. It's about to get real ugly.

Cmheinley

haha haven't had a single skill shot go down. only prayers so far

GO

This one is going to get ugly quick I am afraid.

RaisinHog

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on March 19, 2017, 05:25:56 pm
Where would you like to meet and say it to my face bitch?

Well IL contact you after my ban is over ...

Hog Pharm

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 19, 2017, 05:24:17 pm
This lineup sucks

We have to have Macon, barford, and dusty on the floor on the same time to have a chance but he won't do it. This line up is very poor. We will get blown out.

TeufelHog

Hogs better "pull their collective heads out of their arses" or this is going to be worse than an embarrassment. 

Breems

We'll never be able to get shots off against their length. This one is unsurprisingly going to be really ugly.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

razorbrass

I have to be honest.  Haven't had time to watch the basketball team much this season.  Caught the last half against UK and am watching this game.  Apparently I haven't missed much.  Poor shooting, lack of help defense, dumb decisions gonna make this a 30 point loss if it keeps up.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hogman99 on March 19, 2017, 05:26:27 pm
Not sure wholesale substitutions are a great idea. NC is not doing it and they look fresh as daisies. Oh well, can't teach an old coach new tricks. It's about to get real ugly.
weve played like 8 minutes LOL
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogz87

Feels like that's the first time in months since I saw Beard do something to positively impact the game.

LRSmitty79

Well, this one is over.  Play vs good teams = get smoked, the rest we have a chance.  No confidence in a MA team to ever be more than that.

40MINSOFHELL

TebowHater

Did anyone think we had a chance? We haven't beaten a single team that is better than us all year. We haven't even competed with them, to be honest. Every team we played that was seeded higher than us in the tournament beat us by double digits (besides USCe, who shouldn't have been seeded higher than us because they're not very good).

trippigs

Haters are out in force....easy pickings for the weak. Go hogs

rljjr

Quote from: razorbrass on March 19, 2017, 05:27:03 pm
I have to be honest.  Haven't had time to watch the basketball team much this season.  Caught the last half against UK and am watching this game.  Apparently I haven't missed much.  Poor shooting, lack of help defense, dumb decisions gonna make this a 30 point loss if it keeps up.

We do better when you don't watch.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

passinghog

The_Iceman

panhandlepig

Quote from: sickboy on March 19, 2017, 05:24:41 pm
yikes. gonna be a tough game for us.

We knew that going in.  Simmer down Hogs and don't give up.

daprospecta

Quote from: trippigs on March 19, 2017, 05:27:56 pm
Haters are out in force....easy pickings for the weak. Go hogs
They've been waiting for a chance. WAITING I TELL YOU!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: razorbrass on March 19, 2017, 05:27:03 pm
same exact thing everybody says. Your an idiot and a liar.

razorbrass

If we don't we have no set offense.  No one to take anyone off the dribble - at least not against the likes of UNC.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!