Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2017, 04:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

stan the man

solitons

bhogs05

About time to watch 60 minutes or something..gonna get ugly

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

passinghog

What are you supposed to do when you have a team with this much interior length? What is a good game plan?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Only a 13 pt game.  Don't let go of the rope just yet
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

rljjr

pfrg999

This is an officiating joke.. [CENSORED] Joke... and we can't shoot... Or rebound...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Showtimehog on March 19, 2017, 05:47:07 pm
What are you supposed to do when you have a team with this much interior length? What is a good game plan?

Not much you can do.  Hard to defend size. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

rljjr

PORKULATOR

Quote from: razorbrass on March 19, 2017, 05:36:43 pm
we are an 8 seed and Wichita State was a 10 - seriously?
I clearly invite you to leave here and go watch WSU highlights.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

old_school_hawg

We look like a 7th grade team. As a whole, we don't really have a very high basketball iq...I know we try to play fast, and we should, but John Woodens wisdom of "Be quick, but don't hurry" is timeless. Wish our guys were taught that and could exercise more restraint and discipline all around. That's what it's gonna take to go to the next level.
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

discombobulationist

Their defense is just too dang good. They're flying around like I hope we will be in the near future.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 19, 2017, 05:43:21 pm
UNC is just a bad matchup for us. We would hang with the other three #1 seeds.

actually, I think Mike got every ounce out of this group that was available... we don't have the talent at enough positions.. and we are not elite at any.... we should have finished 5th at best in conference.... great year to work on the foundation, but as you said, we've got to have big talent to win big games against teams like UNC, UK....

bosshog84

Hog Pharm

If they were shooting decent we'd be down 30.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

ronmahony

Damn they need to pass the ball, Watkins was wide open underneath but Barford ignored him.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

hobhog

rljjr

Hulk HOGan

Dirty

Otis

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 19, 2017, 05:43:21 pm
UNC is just a bad matchup for us. We would hang with the other three #1 seeds.

No we wouldn't.

RazorPiggie

Thank the good Lord that UNC is shooting about as bad as we are or we'd be down 30 at half.

BassinHawg

NC is just better, plain and simple!

Can't play half A$$ed and have a chance against a team like them.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

jm

Quote from: ronmahony on March 19, 2017, 05:49:58 pm
Damn they need to pass the ball, Watkins was wide open underneath but Barford ignored him.

The game is just too fast for us right now. Not ready for the big stage.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

alohawg

Mike needs to get in Barford's face, jacking up ridiculous 3's followed by going head down out of control for a turnover. Sit him down.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

stan the man

What an embarrassment unbelievable. Scared to death. Same way they are against Kentucky and Florida

hawgrunner

FineAsSwine

Cmheinley

If UNC was playing well they would be close to 50 points right now

rljjr

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Locutus_of_Boar

The CBS play by play guy has already written the summary for this game:  "Arkansas out of control."

UNC is playing out of control as well but I think Williams is allowing that by design as long as it feeds into Arkansas self destruction.

I'm going to be the first to declare for Shooter Flatch for coach.  The big games won't go any better but at least we'd get a decent pregame speech.

Letsroll1200

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: coolhog on March 19, 2017, 05:50:28 pm
Lazy team, lazy coach
I'm sure you were a go getter during your NCAA tourney days.

bosshog84

They already have 9 more shot attempts than we do. Will not make a run at it if this keeps up.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 19, 2017, 05:52:16 pm
yeah I wish MA would've went and dove for that last ball
I just wish he'd teach them to box out.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

passinghog

It's not the talent difference, it's the size difference. Similar to when we played Kentucky in 2015. We can't shoot over them when we beat them off the dribble or make the extra pass inside due to their length.

HotlantaHog

The announcers point out Arkansas is a second half team but none of the comebacks have been against teams remotely as good as UNC.