Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2017, 04:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:39:59 pm
Excellent point! 

Just hate we always end up matched against Unc early. Of course, we win a couple more games, that wouldn't have been an issue.

Yep.  Lets just see how we respond these last 8 mins
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

The_Iceman

Razzorduck

I watched the greatness of Holtz and Sutton

BigSexyHog

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: HamSammich on March 19, 2017, 05:39:19 pm
We will make a run. I don't understand why beard is even on the team though seriously... watch him without the ball. Watch him on defense when his guy doesn't have the ball. He is seriously reminding me of me at the gym. I love this kid!
yeah, if we can come back from being down 12 to teams like Auburn and Missouri, we can definitely do it against UNC.

rljjr

dhizzle

It just sucks I just wished one time a team like UNC would have a suck night when we play them.

Hogz87

AFWarrior83

UNC is starting to make this game look out of reach.
Hogville member since 2005.

Hollywood870

From the creators of seven minute abs, CBS brings you "10 Minute Commercials."

BassinHawg

What is Dusty thinking?

Several stupid passes!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

The_Iceman

UNC is just a bad matchup for us. We would hang with the other three #1 seeds.

Cmheinley

BigSexyHog

JenksHawg

Quote from: rljjr on March 19, 2017, 05:42:10 pm
Hannah's got hacked

Hannah's needs to figure out he gets owned going into the paint against good teams.  Stay at the 3pt line, we're not playing Vandy.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rljjr

thebignasty

Quote from: BassinHawg on March 19, 2017, 05:42:59 pm
What is Dusty thinking?

Several stupid passes!

Just trying to get something going.

North Carolina is playing great defense.

40MINSOFHELL

Oh well, it was a good season. Maybe one day we will make the sweet 16.

Boardon Hamsay

Poor shot selections. Not many quality offensive possessions. Need to chill out a bit on offense.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

RaisinHog

I love how everyone says we are Gona get blown out and how they are just glad we made it this far then we get blown out and they Wana fire mike

TeufelHog

E.P.I.C. meltdown . . . enjoy the rest of the game guys.  I have better things to do than watch this mess.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

passinghog

BigSexyHog

GO

It's been this way against any high ranked team we have played. We get blown out. Just an indication of how far we still have to go to be a contender..

Pigsknuckles

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Nosboar Accubond

ICEman

Macon needs to go to dribble school this summer!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

passinghog

It takes a circus shot just to score over these guys

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cmheinley

Quote from: dhizzle on March 19, 2017, 05:42:16 pm
It just sucks I just wished one time a team like UNC would have a suck night when we play them.

They aren't playing well. We're playing stupid and shooting 23%

BassinHawg

Gonna be lucky not to lose by 30 unless they wake up!

Barford need to take over!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

40MINSOFHELL

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: rljjr on March 19, 2017, 05:43:48 pm
Will we score 20 before the half?
Theyre going to have 50 offensive rebounds tonight.

LRSmitty79

No more worrying about Anderson teams choking this year vs Good Teams as the biggest one will end the year.  Top 25 $$ for this garbage is ridiculous.  May not score 25 points in the first half.

Pigsknuckles

alohawg

That sequence perfectly illustrates our biggest correctable deficiency.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Kevin

We won a game in the NCAA.  Good year. Hope the hogs build from there
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

rljjr

thebignasty

Quote from: RaisinHog on March 19, 2017, 05:44:10 pm
I love how everyone says we are Gona get blown out and how they are just glad we made it this far then we get blown out and they Wana fire mike

Right? We are shooting a little worse and turning it over worse than I figured we would, but otherwise pretty much what I figured would happen. North Carolina is good.

PORKULATOR

Its embarrassing that we can't score.
We can't buy a foul in the paint, on rebounds or shots. Gonna be a LOOOONNGGH game
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Deeznutts

Why do we continuously challenge the greatest rebounding team God ever created, inside with short unathletic guards? We shoot the 3 well but just keep going inside with short guards or mr fumbly. I don't get it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!