Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2017, 04:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbrass

we are an 8 seed and Wichita State was a 10 - seriously?
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

PorkRinds

Quote from: pccmizuno24 on March 19, 2017, 05:34:49 pm
Go ahead and ban me you big baby... I have several log ins! Tired of you Internet tough guys

Lol. Sounds legit.

Hogz87

Well, unfortunately, this one is going exactly as expected.  UNC isn't shooting particularly well but they're killing us on the offensive glass and, as a result, they have a 10 point lead. 

Hulk HOGan

Over/under on number of offensive rebounds UNC gets this game?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jm

Finally settled down a little. Maybe we can fight back :puke:
Maybe not

rljjr

Baconomics

Quote from: razorbrass on March 19, 2017, 05:36:43 pm
we are an 8 seed and Wichita State was a 10 - seriously?

Because we won 26 games that you didn't watch...

The_Iceman

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

The whole team is playing dumb now, just inexcusable.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PorkRinds

bigyellowdog

ronmahony

Durn what has happened to Barford? Been out of control a lot last two games.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

RaisinHog

We have to.score and that's all there is too it

Nosboar Accubond

rljjr

Listen, it's been a heck of a season regardless of today. It's still not over, by the way. But hey, we're just not back where we will be in a season or two. Getting better all the time.

Dr. Starcs

BigSexyHog

No reason to get upset or down on this game.  Knew it was going to be a long shot and would have to play near perfect. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

LRHawg

They're too long and are out-hustling us. It'd be nice to at least make them work for it.

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 19, 2017, 05:38:15 pm
Well. They're beating the hell out of us.
did you expect it to go any differently?

HamSammich

We will make a run. I don't understand why beard is even on the team though seriously... watch him without the ball. Watch him on defense when his guy doesn't have the ball. He is seriously reminding me of me at the gym. I love this kid!

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: ronmahony on March 19, 2017, 05:38:42 pm
Durn what has happened to Barford? Been out of control a lot last two games.
Forcing it a little too much

Danny J

Well...I am not sure what CMA or anybody could say to these guys at this point except maybe try and slow the game...send everybody to the defensive glass and try to limit their possessions

lightsout

Against a team with this kind of athletes and skill, a cross court pass in the half court (i.e., not in transition in any sense) is a turnover 100% of the time.  Not 99.999999% of the time.  100% of the time.  So it's just puzzling to see that being attempted. 

alohawg

It's amazing that they look so unprepared, like it's all surprising what's happening. Carolina is really good, but this is just over the top dumb in all phases.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ICEman

Mike is calling a horrible game.  I don't mind to lose to the heels but not in the manner Mike has dialed up in this game.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

hawgrunner

Quote from: BigSexyHog on March 19, 2017, 05:39:12 pm
No reason to get upset or down on this game.  Knew it was going to be a long shot and would have to play near perfect. 

Ditto!

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: BigSexyHog on March 19, 2017, 05:39:12 pm

Excellent point! 

Just hate we always end up matched against Unc early. Of course, we win a couple more games, that wouldn't have been an issue.

bigyellowdog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2017, 05:39:06 pm
Knew that was coming

Thought I would beat everyone to it since it is a favorite quote.

Little Lady Back

NC is better team but we are playing terrible
#NolanRichardsonCourt

hawgdavis

Hogfaniam

Quote from: alohawg on March 19, 2017, 05:38:10 pm
The whole team is playing dumb now, just inexcusable.

Scared to death of something, for some reason.  Unc is not playing that well. 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Dominicanhog

fieldturf

When Beard makes a mistake why does MA leave him in there?

ThisTeetsTaken

Lost this game on signing day.  Recruiting has to improve or the occasional NCAA appearance is all we'll ever do.  Probably won't ever recruit to UNC level but it's got to be closer than this.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

hobhog

Quote from: alohawg on March 19, 2017, 05:39:51 pm
It's amazing that they look so unprepared, like it's all surprising what's happening. Carolina is really good, but this is just over the top dumb in all phases.

Stage is too big for these guys. Came out scared to death....

rljjr

razorpimp

Shows the gap between us and good teams....why do we always have to try and play uptempo that's how we get beat by 30+.

Need to grind it out like less talented teams do....

What's the definition of insanity??? Mike Anderson

ronmahony

I think Mike needs to call for an early halftime, go back and try this all over!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

jm

We have to learn to maintain defensive position. The game is happening too fast for us mentally: we don't know what to do.

hawgfan4life

Kingsley has missed at least 3 shots there are no excuses to miss.  He has to be a stabilizing force and he isn't today.  Panic sets in and nothing is in sync. 

Letsroll1200

Kingsley is back to Kingsley. Macon talked a good game but he hasn't produced.

HogCzar1

So far it is a mismatch. We looks scared. Way too many mistakes. We just don't have the talent to play at this level where somebody can simply take a defender down and score. We don't have enough offense.

Jzilla