Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tonight is the night!

Started by mj4president, March 19, 2017, 11:57:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

Tonight in the night we fight!
Tonight is the night we defend our honor!
Tonight is the night the streets of Greenville run with baby blue blood!
Tonight is the night we take what is ours!

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

rljjr

Is this the first time we've played Carolina on a Sunday since Ballentine's Day?

East TN HAWG

So the games in Greenville are AR vs NC and SC vs Duke.   I' m not sure if this will be a pro NC crowd.  I suspect that SC fans will support the Hogs, and It will be interesting to see what Duke fans do.    Even though the game is in the Carolinas, it may be a neutral in far as fan support.

Could happen.  Food for thought.

rljjr

If we keep it close I think all of the others turn on the Heels. Could be fun.

RaisinHog

The Dukies will not root for the heels.. that's would be like hogs rooting for wild cats ...

RaisinHog

I can see it now Macon hits the game winning free throws as the SEC SEC SEC chant feels the stadium...

RyeHogFan

Quote from: RaisinHog on March 19, 2017, 01:01:22 pm
The Dukies will not root for the heels.. that's would be like hogs rooting for wild cats ...

Speaking of which, Go Shockers!!!

RaisinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: East TN HAWG on March 19, 2017, 12:34:17 pm
So the games in Greenville are AR vs NC and SC vs Duke.   I' m not sure if this will be a pro NC crowd.  I suspect that SC fans will support the Hogs, and It will be interesting to see what Duke fans do.    Even though the game is in the Carolinas, it may be a neutral in far as fan support.

Could happen.  Food for thought.
I'm pretty sure duke fans won't cheer for North Carolina

WorfHog

Quote from: RyeHogFan on March 19, 2017, 01:20:43 pm
Speaking of which, Go Shockers!!!

Beat the hell out of Kentucky!

BDSCT51

Quote from: rljjr on March 19, 2017, 12:36:33 pm
If we keep it close I think all of the others turn on the Heels. Could be fun.

I see this as a strong possibility! Worth watching!
Bleeding Razorback Red

RaisinHog

Ya know ... I just got this funny feeling  our Arkansas boys.. especially Daryl and dusty are fixing to light these guys up

mj4president

Fight? We did!
Defend our honor? We did!
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.