Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Everything is lining up for a renewed series vs Memphis

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 18, 2017, 11:04:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

ON FRIENDSHIP

"He's a dear friend," Anderson said Thursday in a media briefing at Bud Walton Arena. "I guess we have the same common thread, Tulsa. It's where Coach (Nolan) Richardson coached, where I played and where Coach Smith coached.

ATTENDANCE

Capacity: 18,119
The 2016-17 attendance numbers this past Feb 18th at the Fed-Ex forum for the Tigers are currently averaging 6,300 fans heading into the final two home games of the year against Houston and Tulane. Alnutt added that an average of about 7,100 fans have attended the team's conference games.

HISTORY

The last time they played was  January 2, 2003 on a Thursday in Fayetteville.  Tigers won that contest 72-67.
*Series History* http://www.hogville.net/sports/Basketball/history/Memphis.html

VIDEOS

1995 Sweet 16teen
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Pig in the Pokey

That 1992 game was awesome. I was there. Barnhill was deafening when we completed that 20 point comeback. I loved that squad. We were written off that year after losing the Big 3, but, this game was notice to the country that we werent going anywhere. Would have the hardware with this same bunch of guys.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hogwood

Would love to renew that series especially with Tubby Smith at the helm over there.

hawgXi

Memphis must be having salary cap problems?

tubby  the tigers are sitting out the big dance this year.

Inhogswetrust

Tubby's only the second coach I've known of in my lifetime they've had I like.  The only other one was Gene Bartow.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi