Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Audio/radio of Mike Franseca during flagrant foul, with call-ins

Started by WooPigFarm, March 17, 2017, 06:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPigFarm

alohawg

Hahahahahahahaha, such an (in)accurate description of the play.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

rljjr

That's 13:36 of pure comedy gold. Makes me a little irritated he thought Barford took a dive, and I guess Francesca needs thicker glasses because there wasn't a hand on his waist. Cracks me up how people can see the exact same thing but interpret it differently.

LRHawg

Quote from: rljjr on March 17, 2017, 06:17:23 pm
That's 13:36 of pure comedy gold. Makes me a little irritated he thought Barford took a dive, and I guess Francesca needs thicker glasses because there wasn't a hand on his waist. Cracks me up how people can see the exact same thing but interpret it differently.

Yeah it's called bias!

Hootiethehog

In the first video, you just have an angry idiot. He was was trying to make a case for a flagrant 2, completely ignoring the rule for a flagrant 1. His comment about them NEVER making a play for the ball was just asinine.
The second video is what gives radio guests a bad name. I'm not sure if he even knew what the sport of basketball is.
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Hoggish1

PossumFan

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 17, 2017, 07:36:23 pm
Franseca is flat out WRONG!

Yes, no matter how many times he screams his same idiotic, invalid objections over and over and over and over.

WorfHog

I'd like to hear his call about the end of the Kentucky game.

FAABrad

Francesa is a complete moron and has no clue what the rule says.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

lc480

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He doesn't need to be on a radio show what a fool.LOL