Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses "One Shining Moment"

Started by TulsaJack32, March 17, 2017, 02:57:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaJack32

That block was awesome.  Love it!

Jackrabbit Hog

Might have been the single best block I've seen all year.  It will be on Sports Center for sure. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

311Hog

HUGE game by Moses been waiting for that all year =)

Biggus Piggus

Arkansas had four players who played a combined 50 minutes and contributed these stats:

0-6 field goals
0-0 free throws
0 points
4 rebounds
10 fouls
4 assists
1 turnover
1 blocked shot
3 steals
[CENSORED]!

BRHogfan

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 17, 2017, 03:02:58 pm
Arkansas had four players who played a combined 50 minutes and contributed these stats:

0-6 field goals
0-0 free throws
0 points
4 rebounds
10 fouls
4 assists
1 turnover
1 blocked shot
3 steals

Trey should've had a couple assists, but our guys ended up getting fouled going up. 

Manny got called for every foul there for a bit.

Kevin

Wonder if dickie knows his name now
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

azhog10

Only ten turnovers. Not bad for a team that if you read hogville had to have had about 30 turnovers.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

DeltaHog66

Hell of a game by Moses. Also spoke like a very intelligent young man in the post game as well, Which isn't surprising to anyone inside the state of Arkansas. Dickie head V can go back to his retirement home.

WorfHog

Moses is a beast. Hope he comes ready to play Sunday! He's making his mark knowing that the scouts are watching and every play counts. 

HogBreath

Just a crazy, great play.  One for the ages for Razorback fans!
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

navyhog24

WorfHog

HognitiveDissonance

May have been his best career game as a Hog.

I have the feeling Moses made himself more money with that game. Everyone watches the NCAAT, and he demonstrated tremendous defensive skills, yes, but an ability to hit the 'pick and pop' jumper that is so common among NBA big men.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: navyhog24 on March 17, 2017, 09:41:58 pm

I like the fact that one of his team mates actually checked on him after that DENIAL.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

JONAS

PonderinHog