Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 17, 2017, 01:07:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

This guy is enough. Why do Arkansas fans hate Arkansas so much. https://twitter.com/kmstoneworks/status/842797511647645696
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Smalltownhog95

Are all fan bases that crazy or just ours?
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

code red

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 17, 2017, 01:07:32 pm
This guy is enough. Why do Arkansas fans hate Arkansas so much. https://twitter.com/kmstoneworks/status/842797511647645696
Totally agree if not for a cake schedule...we would be NITing it.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

247Hog

He's spot on with the out of control comment. We look like a playground team.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Woopig69

Quote from: code red on March 17, 2017, 01:21:48 pm
good thing your opinion doesn't matter.

Kevin

Complaing is not going to help. A contract extension will be signed as soon as the season is over.

This type of ball is here to stay.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: 247Hog on March 17, 2017, 01:22:49 pm
The world is full of idiots and you're one of them.

247Hog

Quote from: Kevin on March 17, 2017, 01:27:34 pm
Complaing is not going to help. A contract extension will be signed as soon as the season is over.

I'm very happy with the season and the future of the bball program but that doesn't mean a fan can't make an observation that the team looks out of control on offense.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Cinco de Hogo

Stop bringing that stuff to he board if you don't like it, problem solved stupid!

Kevin

We play out of control. That is the style
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

mhsbc59

Quote from: 247Hog on March 17, 2017, 01:29:47 pm
I'm very happy with the season and the future of the bball program but that doesn't mean a fan can't make an observation that the team looks out of control on offense.

It not out of control it's trying to push the ball which is what we do so we can negate there offence rebounding y'all make it out like we are down 10.  It's tied at half in an 8 , 9 game. I would love nothing more than to talk to some of you in person but I don't like prison
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Captain Morgan

Why does an extension have to happen?
He's signed thru 2020 so need to hurry up and extend. 😂😂😂

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Captain Morgan on March 17, 2017, 01:33:40 pm

If we go on to win this game he's earned it and a raise.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

AFWarrior83

The guys are hustling out there, nothing more.  They need to settle down a bit, but I like their effort.  I'm sure the nerves will be settled starting the second half.  We always play best in the later half anyway, so I'm not worried.  Just settle in and dominate.  Seaton Hall can't hang with the fastest 40! 🐗🏀
Hogville member since 2005.

Kevin

Quote from: Captain Morgan on March 17, 2017, 01:33:40 pm

Just watch long will lock him up till cma retires, and hands it over to Tj

code red

Quote from: Woopig69 on March 17, 2017, 01:23:02 pm
good thing your opinion doesn't matter.
Back at cha
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hulk hog

How at this point in the season can we still not ever block anyone out. If we stop their offensive rebounds we are up double digits.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

Kevin

With all the switching it leads to guard penetration which causes us to have to rotate, now we are out of position to box out & lots of guards trying to rebound vs bigs

hogsanity

Quote from: hulk hog on March 17, 2017, 01:36:17 pm
How at this point in the season can we still not ever block anyone out. If we stop their offensive rebounds we are up double digits.

Normally this is where I get on Mike because he does not particularly care about rebounding, BUT SH does this to just about everyone. Del Gaddo (sp) leads the nation in Off Rebounds this season. It is just what SH does. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

He's a Anderson hater just like you are.get out of here with that garbage!GO HOGS.

lumphog

Takes ONE to know ONE #[CENSORED]

zebradynasty

Arkansas has NEVER been a good rebounding team. You would have to go back to the Sutton era when the first team to 50 wins and even then we weren't a dominate rebounding team. The style of play we use makes it hard to be a great rebounding team. It's a guard system mostly, when we have guards that can rebound we do better otherwise it's all about creating turnovers to balance it out.

Coondog Hog

Close your eyes we are fixing to pull away
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

hawganatic

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on March 17, 2017, 01:31:48 pm
Stop bringing that stuff to he board if you don't like it, problem solved stupid!

THIS!!!

Stop giving these guys attention, and they will stop posting things to get attention.

Not rocket science here...

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on March 17, 2017, 01:31:48 pm
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Science Fiction Greg

I have no idea why some of you people follow these guys on twitter.  I mean, does someone actually know who that guy is?  Kevin Anderson?  Seriously.

So probably no one knows who he is, he spews a bunch of mess on twitter, no one sees it except people that think this guy is interesting, then someone plasters it all over this board, full of people that knew better than to be following some random idiot on the internet.

This reads like a Shakespeare tragedy.  Just hopeless.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

hulk hog

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 17, 2017, 01:46:15 pm
Arkansas has NEVER been a good rebounding team. You would have to go back to the Sutton era when the first team to 50 wins and even then we weren't a dominate rebounding team. The style of play we use makes it hard to be a great rebounding team. It's a guard system mostly, when we have guards that can rebound we do better otherwise it's all about creating turnovers to balance it out.
Ehen Nolan was here we balanced out rebounds with turnovers. This team just doesn't create that kind of defensive pressure.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

Nosboar Accubond

The strength of the SH team is rebounding, we all knew coming in that the factor to offset our pressure was offensive boards. It proved to be a valid point, in the end our D prevailed.

Game went exactly like I expected except I thought Dusty would contribute more and didn't see MK playing like he did, those two offset.

Great game Hogs

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 17, 2017, 01:46:15 pm

Like I said when our guards rebound we do good. Barford had 7 rebounds, Macon had 5.

factchecker

March 17, 2017, 02:53:59 pm #29 Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 03:10:01 pm by factchecker
Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 17, 2017, 02:01:56 pm
I have no idea why some of you people follow these guys on twitter.  I mean, does someone actually know who that guy is?  Kevin Anderson?  Seriously.

I'll Kevin (the tweet not the poster) the slightest bit of credit.  Despite his backwoods, banjo playing ignorance at least he didn't tweet at our players or coaches.  The amount of harassment and threats Brandon Allen received makes this "fan" look like an angel.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ChitownHawg

All that needs to be said is "Woo Pig! We won!  :razorback:

All of this other stuff is ridiculous after a win.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

azhog10

Quote from: Kevin on March 17, 2017, 01:32:24 pm
We play out of control. That is the style
Its sad we are in the round of 32 and comments like this still exist.

Kevin

Quote from: azhog10 on March 17, 2017, 02:58:26 pm

Their are other teams and that play out of control. That is how we play. Stop being so sensitive

azhog10

Quote from: Kevin on March 17, 2017, 03:03:37 pm
Their are other teams and that play out of control. That is how we play. Stop being so sensitive
Teams that play out of control would have more than ten turnovers. We play fast, not out of control. Stop being ignorant of your backhanded comments.

Kevin

Quote from: azhog10 on March 17, 2017, 03:14:34 pm
Teams that play out of control would have more than ten turnovers. We play fast, not out of control. Stop being ignorant of your backhanded comments.

Oh I forgot you are all knowing.

Out of control also includes bad shots, among other things.

You might need you safe space , or some crayons & coloring book

greenEGnHAWGS

Didn't we already know that Off Rebs were this teams strength? So...come to find out, its true...

We won the game for Pete's sakes! Its just dumb complaining about a negative stat against a team who is tremendous at that 1 stat...smh...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Jim Harris

Arkansas definitely looked  Penick Boys and Girls Club level in the last minute or so of the first half. Beard looked like he was playing with a ball filled with helium.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Dirty

We won [CENSORED]! 

HawgnCorona

Quote from: 247Hog on March 17, 2017, 01:29:47 pm

Back handed compliment you know what you can do with that...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

ShadowHawg

Yep, winning suxx. I see why you have been unhappy all season.

sickboy

Quote from: Kevin on March 17, 2017, 03:03:37 pm

We play aggressive and uptempo. You're not wrong that sometimes we lose control of that pace and it creates sloppy basketball, but more often then not -- we play aggressive and uptempo and it creates problems for our opponent. That's why we're 26-9 and headed to the second round of the NCAA tournament.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Kevin on March 17, 2017, 03:18:55 pm
Oh I forgot you are all knowing.

Out of control also includes bad shots, among other things.

You might need you safe space , or some crayons & coloring book

Get happy or just let others enjoy only the 3rd tournament wins since the 90's.

Why is that so hard?

Jackrabbit Hog

Barford is just one of those players that you take the good with the bad because 90% of the time the good will outweigh the bad.  Yes, he's out of control quite a bit, but more times than not he still makes good things happen.  And I'll take that.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

dsgreen

we just won in the first round of the NCAA tournament. why is this crap even on here?

IronMountainHog

This guy is a moron posting this stuff with his company name on it.

sickboy

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 17, 2017, 03:30:23 pm
Barford is just one of those players that you take the good with the bad because 90% of the time the good will outweigh the bad.  Yes, he's out of control quite a bit, but more times than not he still makes good things happen.  And I'll take that.

100%.

GuvHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 17, 2017, 01:34:56 pm
If we go on to win this game he's earned it and a raise.

A small raise? Yes, but no contract extension. Now if the Hogs beat UNC then Mike will deserve both.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

PORKULATOR

we just beat a good Big East team. Do you even watch basketball?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Stephen Greene

hogcard1964

Quote from: azhog10 on March 17, 2017, 02:58:26 pm

He wrote this after our win?

If so, he has to be geezed drunk.