Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Seton Hall

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2017, 11:53:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

We clear up the rebounding, this game won't be close

Dirty

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 17, 2017, 12:39:16 pm
Man, we're executing well on offense, but D needs to make some stops. Where's Kingsley been in the paint?
Have you not been watching?  They are pulling him out some to the three point line on switches.

BassinHawg

Over/Under on the times they call us Arizona?
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Letsroll1200

When we switch to a different defense Arkansas is going on a big run.

rljjr

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 17, 2017, 12:38:52 pm
Seton hall can't stop us on offense.

We're making shots, but they're playing solid D. Let's hope the shot making continues.

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

OptimusHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

rljjr

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

PonderinHog

razobak

Thomas got away with a pretty blatant foul there...
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

BDSCT51

Is it just me or should the SEC office look at how these refs are calling the game? Looks pretty good so far.
Bleeding Razorback Red

rljjr

Nobody told them they can't shoot from three.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Of course seton hall would be a three point shooting team on us

rljjr

Quote from: BDSCT51 on March 17, 2017, 12:46:40 pm
Is it just me or should the SEC office look at how these refs are calling the game? Looks pretty good so far.

Better than SEC for sure

40MINSOFHELL

trippigs

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 17, 2017, 12:45:34 pm
6 offensive boards in 7 minutes...

That is their strength.....#1 in the country. We shall overcome. Just don't diss our players

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Yeah, Beard...slap at someone as you run past 80 feet from the basket.  All you people that gripe about how many calls go against us...we do it to ourselves.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

PonderinHog

rljjr

code red

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 17, 2017, 12:39:16 pm
Man, we're executing well on offense, but D needs to make some stops. Where's Kingsley been in the paint?
You could use this post in every game thread this year.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Ironhawg

That was a pretty ticky-tack foul on Beard.  Must get stops on defense.  Must rebound better on defense.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Seton hall better hope they don't go cold from three.

Razorbacks#1

19-17 Hogs
TO@ 11:22
Barford to the line out of the break

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Seton Hall down 2", what I think he meant to say was "Arkansas up 2"
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

razobak

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 17, 2017, 12:48:50 pm
Seton hall better hope they don't go cold from three.

It doesn't matter if you shoot 33% if you get three shots every time down the floor. We have got to rebound better.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

rljjr

Can't complain about the pace or the ability to make shots from where we want to. I have to think SH is going to stop making threes, so if we force missed long balls and rebound better I think we'll do well.

Hogz87

If we could rebound we might be up by 10 by now.

dhizzle

Rebounding in zone defense sucks butt. You have to look around and find someone to block out.

DOGALUM

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 17, 2017, 12:49:15 pm
"Seton Hall down 2", what I think he meant to say was "Arkansas up 2"
every "out to commercial" highlight so far has been a seton hall bucket.  I noticed the seton hall down 2 also
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

rljjr

There you go! Force the turnover! Now score!

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Wow one player out rebounds three hog players

Hogz87

Bogghawg

What would the score before if we could just rebound a little?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig