Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good luck today Hogville.

Started by BlackandGold, March 17, 2017, 08:58:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandGold

Hopefully with our new coaching hire we'll be there with you sooner than later.

Jackrabbit Hog

(In my best Rod Serling voice):  "You've just entered.....the Cuonzone."

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

BannerMountainMan

According to some fans y'all are already above us after that hire.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: BlackandGold on March 17, 2017, 08:58:51 am
Hopefully with our new coaching hire we'll be there with you sooner than later.

Classy gesture, thanks.  A solid Mizzou program is good for the league and for that bitter Battle Line Rivalry that we need to get going in all sports.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 17, 2017, 09:00:33 am
(In my best Rod Serling voice):  "You've just entered.....the Cuonzone."
Hilarious
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

BlackandGold

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 17, 2017, 09:11:45 am
According to some fans y'all are already above us after that hire.

The only way we are above you all right now is in coaches salary. I liked M.Anderson a lot when we hired him and now I'm pleased with this hire after having to go through the Haith/K Anderson eras. Now we'll see if the East St. Louis native with 2 HS championships can keep the area kids in state. I do believe he's a better coach than what a lot of people are saying but let's face it, he was paid the big money for recruiting.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: BlackandGold on March 17, 2017, 09:34:02 am
The only way we are above you all right now is in coaches salary. I liked M.Anderson a lot when we hired him and now I'm pleased with this hire after having to go through the Haith/K Anderson eras. Now we'll see if the East St. Louis native with 2 HS championships can keep the area kids in state. I do believe he's a better coach than what a lot of people are saying but let's face it, he was paid the big money for recruiting.

Martin is a good coach. He isn't "proven" yet in large part because he hasn't stayed at a good job long enough.

I liked him while he was at Missouri State. Definitely better than Haith and K. Anderson.

Solid hire.