Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BlackandGold on 17 Mar 2017
  • Hopefully with our new coaching hire we'll be there with you sooner than later.
  • #2 by Jackrabbit Hog on 17 Mar 2017
  • (In my best Rod Serling voice):  "You've just entered.....the Cuonzone."

• #3 by BannerMountainMan on 17 Mar 2017
  • According to some fans y'all are already above us after that hire.
  • #4 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 17 Mar 2017
  • Hopefully with our new coaching hire we'll be there with you sooner than later.

Classy gesture, thanks.  A solid Mizzou program is good for the league and for that bitter Battle Line Rivalry that we need to get going in all sports.
  • #5 by Boss Hog in the Arkansas on 17 Mar 2017
  • (In my best Rod Serling voice):  "You've just entered.....the Cuonzone."
    Hilarious
  • #6 by BlackandGold on 17 Mar 2017
  • According to some fans y'all are already above us after that hire.

The only way we are above you all right now is in coaches salary. I liked M.Anderson a lot when we hired him and now I'm pleased with this hire after having to go through the Haith/K Anderson eras. Now we'll see if the East St. Louis native with 2 HS championships can keep the area kids in state. I do believe he's a better coach than what a lot of people are saying but let's face it, he was paid the big money for recruiting.
  • #7 by ShadowHawg on 17 Mar 2017
  • The only way we are above you all right now is in coaches salary. I liked M.Anderson a lot when we hired him and now I'm pleased with this hire after having to go through the Haith/K Anderson eras. Now we'll see if the East St. Louis native with 2 HS championships can keep the area kids in state. I do believe he's a better coach than what a lot of people are saying but let's face it, he was paid the big money for recruiting.

Martin is a good coach. He isn't "proven" yet in large part because he hasn't stayed at a good job long enough.

I liked him while he was at Missouri State. Definitely better than Haith and K. Anderson.

Solid hire.
Pages:
Actions