Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why do all white college basketball coaches look like mobsters?

Started by Bogghawg, March 16, 2017, 07:49:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 17, 2017, 12:02:43 pm
I was born and bred in Polk County (Wickes) and have lived in McCurtain County (Broken Bow) for the past 17 years.  You think we know each other?
I am from Acorn now living in Texarkana ...it is possible we would know each other...but I am old
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 17, 2017, 12:13:55 pm
Is that where all the college basketball coach/mobsters dispose of the bodies?

Stick with the thread.      >:(

Naw that would be the Red River bottoms on the south side of the county.............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Bogghawg

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 17, 2017, 12:43:00 pm
I am from Acorn now living in Texarkana ...it is possible we would know each other...but I am old
I had a friend from Acorn I played basketball against.  I remember him because his name was Rocky Cliff.  I was WHS class of '84.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 17, 2017, 02:13:44 pm
I had a friend from Acorn I played basketball against.  I remember him because his name was Rocky Cliff.  I was WHS class of '84.

He should play linebacker alongside Bumper Pool.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ChicoHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 17, 2017, 08:15:51 am
Didn't Nolan call Penders "pretty boy Tom"?
I still say that guys was one of the worst major college coaches ever.  I don't think he ever made an in game adjustment.  just roll out the ball and say "ok guys, do your thing".  Had a lot of talent but horrible developer and game coach. 

PossumFan

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 17, 2017, 12:02:43 pm
I was born and bred in Polk County (Wickes) and have lived in McCurtain County (Broken Bow) for the past 17 years.  You think we know each other?

My mom was from Broken Bow. Used to visit my grandmother there fairly often. That was a long, long time ago. 

RedBird5

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 16, 2017, 08:25:08 pm
That picture of Huggins has to be old...he looks the stay puft marshmallow man now...he may be a mobster but he looks like he is the lead mobster of the Little Dixie mob from McCurtin county

He does wear track suits from time to time...   

Athog