Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seton Hall message board is very, very odd....

Started by Bogghawg, March 17, 2017, 03:06:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

It seems that about 85% of the posters are reasonable, objective and root for their team without screaming conspiracy theories about refs and conference offices.  They wanted to win and they lost.  Some complained about the refs but most pointed out the tired legs, the scoring drought and the good play of the other team.  Very strange...
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

ATLHog

RazorPiggie

Wild Bill Hog

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 17, 2017, 03:06:55 pm
It seems that about 85% of the posters are reasonable, objective and root for their team without screaming conspiracy theories about refs and conference offices.  They wanted to win and they lost.  Some complained about the refs but most pointed out the tired legs, the scoring drought and the good play of the other team.  Very strange...

I'm not sure I believe that.  I was led to believe there was no intelligent life on this rock.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Professor Psychosis

Sounds like a group of low energy fanatics then.

wildturkey8

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Tejano Jawg

Well...if there's not a conspiracy theory in the works, I'm OUT!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

PorkRinds

There's plenty of complaining about the refs

Biggus Piggus

I pointed out to a couple of media guys on Twitter that Seton Hall scored 11 points in the final 10 minutes of the game. Nobody really talking about that.
[CENSORED]!

BoarnSupremacy

"It seems that about 85% of the posters are reasonable, objective and root for their team without screaming conspiracy theories about refs and conference offices.  They wanted to win and they lost.  Some complained about the refs but most pointed out the tired legs, the scoring drought and the good play of the other team."

That's the most level headed message board I have ever read

31to6

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 17, 2017, 03:41:45 pm
I pointed out to a couple of media guys on Twitter that Seton Hall scored 11 points in the final 10 minutes of the game. Nobody really talking about that.
27-11 run.

Play defense. Convert turnovers to points. Make free throws.

In the encylopedia under "how to win a close basketball game"

Bigmac2

I hope you're not suggesting Jump Ball should be like that.

Stewhog 11

It's a good thing we won then, because of the roles were reversed down the stretch of that game this place would be Armageddon.

rljjr

Read the game thread and flagrant 1 thread. They have lots of people like us. It's just not as many by total volume. Percentage is about the same.

ShadowHawg

FIRE WILLARD!

Who can they realistically hire to replace Willard?

forrest city joe

Quote from: Stewhog 11 on March 17, 2017, 04:12:06 pm
It's a good thing we won then, because of the roles were reversed down the stretch of that game this place would be Armageddon.
And you be here telling us it's not the refs fault.Arkansas and coach Mike Anderson won this game.PERIOD!GO HOGS.i freaking love it.

Knot2brite

They are also Yankees that support a private Catholic school with a Ivy League feel to it..I saw where one of them called Willard a idiot...that is about as wild and crazy as I expected them to get ...they are civilized up there....and really cold
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 17, 2017, 04:34:33 pm
They are also Yankees that support a private Catholic school with a Ivy League feel to it..I saw where one of them called Willard a idiot...that is about as wild and crazy as I expected them to get ...they are civilized up there....and really cold

"....and really cold" Ha, no doubt. My back yard is a skating rink right now.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

PonderinHog

Knot2brite

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on March 17, 2017, 04:41:43 pm
"....and really cold" Ha, no doubt. My back yard is a skating rink right now.
74 degrees here in Texarkana

Stewhog 11

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 17, 2017, 04:31:51 pm
And you be here telling us it's not the refs fault.Arkansas and coach Mike Anderson won this game.PERIOD!GO HOGS.i freaking love it.

Joey why are you coming at me like that right now? I have litterally never posted on here bad or negative about Mike or the team. Like I've always been on the pro Mike side. You need to chill out with all that

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Stewhog 11 on March 17, 2017, 04:47:32 pm
Joey why are you coming at me like that right now? I have litterally never posted on here bad or negative about Mike or the team. Like I've always been on the pro Mike side. You need to chill out with all that

It's kind of his thing.  Let him have it.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

DeltaBoy

Poor things they got beat a 3rd place SEC Team.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BoarnSupremacy

Joe  Always the MA homer

BoarnSupremacy

MA has done a great job last 10 games.  MA has no legit help on his bench.  Get rid of them and get some people that can actually coach and teach.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 17, 2017, 04:34:33 pm
...they are civilized up there....and really cold

Civilized?

I thought they were from New Jersey.

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 17, 2017, 03:16:50 pm
I'm not sure I believe that.  I was led to believe there was no intelligent life on this rock.
New Jersey isn't a rock - it's a hole.

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Knot2brite