Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cal is a cheater

Started by hogfan870, March 12, 2017, 05:36:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: root_hawg on March 16, 2017, 06:52:28 am
Dont think Coach Cal has ever been implicated in any NCAA investigations, in fact I think he was found guiltless in both cases.

Two most important words for coaches "Plausible Deniability". Sometimes it isn't what the head coach himself does but what he allows.....................by looking the other way or by indirectly leading the way. Both are just as much cheating as any other way. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jackrabbit Hog

If I had just been able to get that shank to John Chaney in time....

Sigh........
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

LZH

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 16, 2017, 08:21:37 am
If I had just been able to get that shank to John Chaney in time....

Sigh........

Another failed Cal wack attempt....Ol' Teflon John

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: LZH on March 16, 2017, 09:00:45 am
Another failed Cal wack attempt....Ol' Teflon John

Slipperiest Italian since Michael Corleone.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 16, 2017, 09:03:44 am
Slipperiest Italian since Michael Corleone.

Must be the hair................He slicks it back more than any coach with the possible exception of Steve Lavin.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 16, 2017, 09:06:30 am
Must be the hair................He slicks it back more than any coach with the possible exception of Steve Lavin.

They're all Pat Riley wannabes.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 16, 2017, 09:15:28 am
They're all Pat Riley wannabes.

Great selection. You win!

On second thought Pat's a Barry Melrose wannabe.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 16, 2017, 11:19:27 am
Great selection. You win!

On second thought Pat's a Barry Melrose wannabe.

Where's the mullet then??

True story, when Kurt Russell was preparing for his role in Tequila Sunrise (very good underrated flick costarring Mel Gibson and Michelle Pfeiffer in the late '80s), he was looking for something "signature" about his look in the film.  He settled on Pat Riley as inspiration for his character's hairstyle.