Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power of Hogville time....

Started by duckman, March 07, 2017, 10:32:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duckman

March 07, 2017, 10:32:10 pm Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:44:27 pm by duckman
My good friend's son Zhaire Smith has been offered by the Hogs.  He had an  in home yesterday with CMA and CST and things are looking good.  I talked to his father last night and they were blown away with the visit last weekend.  Now for the power of Hogville:  Zhaire has been nominated for the best Dunker in the DFW area by the Dallas Morning News and he needs your vote!  He is currently in second but I am sure we can put him over the top.  Here is the link, go vote!!! 

(tip: If you hit return to poll you can vote repeatedly)

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2017/03/07/meet-best-dunkers-dallas-watch-rim-rattling-slams-tomahawks-windmills

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Three and Snout

Wow, they made it too easy to vote multiple times.  Just make sure you are paying attention to the name you are selecting.  The order of the list changes.   :razorback:

MissippHog

Quote from: duckman on March 07, 2017, 10:32:10 pm
He is currently in second but I am sure we can put him over the top.  Here is the link, go vote!!! 

(tip: If you hit return to poll you can vote repeatedly)
Voted.  In the lead by 180 votes now.

The Great Hambino

It would only take a few minutes to write a script to vote an unlimited number of times.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

nchogg

Completed and he is in the lead.

Three and Snout

It's no longer counting my votes, and I have cookies blocked for the site.  Hmm...

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

porkinsons disease

Voted until it quit counting my votes
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

azhog10

The more I voted, the more his percentage went down......

longtimeHogfan

I added about 10 votes to Smith but somebody apparently is doing the same thing to Garrett's.  He kept pulling away no matter what I did.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

theFlyingHog

Yeah we need some help. That other guy gets two votes for every one of mine for Smith

razCzar

This may take multiple voting by a few of us for this type of thing. 

So those with time on their hands need to hit that site often.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Three and Snout

It's accepting my votes again.  I'm guessing there is a limit of votes from the same IP address per X amount of time.  And Kansas is apparently kicking AR asses...

MissippHog

Quote from: Three and Snout on March 08, 2017, 05:22:44 pm
It's accepting my votes again.  I'm guessing there is a limit of votes from the same IP address per X amount of time.  And Kansas is apparently kicking AR asses...
Yep, just allowed me to vote again.

jgphillips3

JRHoward

Woooo Pig!

PorkRinds

Quote from: theFlyingHog on March 08, 2017, 06:02:57 pm
Hey Duck, I've got about 100 votes in, how about PMing me some nudes of the Missus?

2nd.

duckman

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

hogginbama

Just spent the last few minutes and took him up to 4699. The leader has 5314. So we need lots of help to get this young man over the top. Got a few hours of work to do here so will hit the site often and vote all I can to help. Who is in?
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

oldgoat

Hoglady: "Some things in life are only a big deal when you make them a big deal."

Bacons Rebellion

Wow, voting multiple times. I feel like I'm voting for Cedric Cobbs or Anthony Lucas!

Birminghog

Voted, but he's behind by nearly 600. Let's go, HV!

Back to voting.

Birminghog

Oh, yeah. Lakeview Centennial (Zhaire's school) also has the coolest high school tune ever used for an alma mater. It's the "I Vow to Thee, My Country" theme from "Jupiter: the Bringer of Jollity" in The Planets by Gustav Holst. One of the most beautiful themes ever written.

Now, back to voting.

duckman

Quote from: hogginbama on March 08, 2017, 09:30:47 pm
Just spent the last few minutes and took him up to 4699. The leader has 5314. So we need lots of help to get this young man over the top. Got a few hours of work to do here so will hit the site often and vote all I can to help. Who is in?

I am...

Arkamedes

"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Maxed out my votes for the night
Down by 500 (5521 - 5021)
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

duckman

Maxed out on my PC, then did the same on my phone...

Birminghog

Won't count my votes any more. Down 526. Will try again tomorrow.

Some of the rest of you please pick it up for those of us who have apparently filled our quotas.

duckman

Down to less than 380, keep it up!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

MissippHog

3rd round of votes in.  Down 153 votes now.

I feel like some Democrats stuf.....nevermind.   :-X

1highhog

Hillary is stuffing the ballot boxes, I've voted for a straight 20 minutes and it should have at least made a dent, but it sure didn't make much of one.

duckman

duckman

Zhaire takes the lead, up 19 votes, hammer them Hogville!

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

duckman

Up 210, but Kansas fans have noticed and are voting again.  Bury them....

duckman

Damn.....  Kansas fans are relentless, down 50...

go hogues

Just voted about 50 times in a row.

WPS
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

longtimeHogfan

I added 20 votes and Smith was up by 25 +/- then Garrett jumped up by 100.  He has some dedicated followers.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

duckman

Kansas message board I think...

jgphillips3

Voted again.  Only down by 138 now.

razCzar

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on March 09, 2017, 08:41:31 am
I added 20 votes and Smith was up by 25 +/- then Garrett jumped up by 100.  He has some dedicated followers.

Marcus Garrett  43.21%  (6,697 votes)
Zhaire Smith  42.29%  (6,553 votes)

Yeah, voted a bunch of times and Garrett's vote total kept up, then exceeded what I was doing.  They are apparently monitoring the vote closely.

Again, don't just vote once - but repeatedly until you can't.