Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Flowers Helping wildlife

Started by Tsarcasm, March 04, 2017, 06:22:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarcasm

Trey gives Seal Named After Him a Pep Talk, before Releasing Her.

"I've dealt with injury and things like that and I had to rehab and go through the process and go back out and perform," says Flowers. "So I gave her a little pep talk and said we have the same struggle, we both rehab! But we're going to be all right."
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/super-bowl-champion-trey-flowers-214726520.html
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Danimal

I'll never be a Pats fan, but ya gotta love Trey Flowers.

gmarv

Quote from: Danimal on March 04, 2017, 09:16:50 am
I'll never be a Pats fan, but ya gotta love Trey Flowers.
That goes for me too.

murthage

CBB was accurate on his assessment of Trey.... if I remember correctly, he said "If Trey Flowers was a stock, he would buy all the shares he could"... or something similar.

Buff

Would be funnier if he was a Falconer now.

FutureMan

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rzrbk4life

A great young man and a great ambassador for the U of A
Let's call those hogs!!!!

FANONTHEHILL

Trey Ian becoming a star, on and off the field, in New England.  Couldn't happen to a nicer young man.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on March 09, 2017, 07:36:56 pm
Trey Ian becoming a star, on and off the field, in New England.  Couldn't happen to a nicer young man.

I have a friend who lives in the Boston area and they love Trey Flowers. Good player, hard worker and a character young man, is how they refer to him. His Agent is helping him a lot by plugging him into events like this and the Globetrotters thing.
Go Hogs Go!

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 09, 2017, 07:40:03 pm
I have a friend who lives in the Boston area and they love Trey Flowers. Good player, hard worker and a character young man, is how they refer to him. His Agent is helping him a lot by plugging him into events like this and the Globetrotters thing.

I hear the same from sales reps from the Boston area.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015