Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Can the Hogs Learn From Superbowl LI

Started by FANONTHEHILL, February 08, 2017, 08:51:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

I always like to go back and watch games on the dvr and see how scheme and personnel changes happen during the game.  I'm sure that within 10 posts, this will turn into the typical Hogville FIRE- Bielema, Long, Anderson, Enos, Rhoads, Herbert, EK Franks, the training staff, the nutritionist, the housekeeping staff, and the guy that mows the grass practice field, but until then; what did everyone see that they think the Hogs could learn from?  I've got a few.

1)  3-4 One gap pressure is disruptive.  In the first half, the defense that the Falcons threw at the Patriots was fantastic.  Even the best QB in history (another argument for another thread) can't deliver the ball with pressure.  The throws that Brady made in the first half were not close to a normal Tom Brady.  The Falcons aren't huge on defense, but quickness and speed make up for that lack of size.   

2) So in response to #1, what did the Patriots do differently in the second half?  Simply stated, they played like the Patriots.  There was no panic.  Offensively, you don't change what you do.  You find a part of what you do and make it work.  The quick hits to the outside in the passing game didn't work.  The vertical game down the seam didn't work.  The Falcons were too fast.  Go back to what you do best.  Work the middle of the field between the hash marks with in routes and slants.  Don't go to out patterns until your're deep in the red zone.  Just keep doing what you do.   As Daryl Royal said, " You dance with the one who brung ya". In other words, do what you do and don't forget who you are.

3) The defense has to adapt as the game goes along and must be able to adjust their scheme, but how much?  The Falcons started playing a "not to get beat" style in the 4th quarter and it got them killed.  As Brady began picking them apart int he middle, the Falcons brought less pressure to defend that middle.  That gave Brady more time and made him even better.  The Patriots on the other hand made huge changes between the first and second half.  Matt Patricia, the Pats DC, is an amazing coach and strategist.  The Patriots will switch between a 3-4 and a 4-3 depending on that specific week's opponent.  They went 3-4 against Atlanta.  They got crushed in the first half.  Off tackle runs, sweeps, and a great receiving corp for the Falcons picked them apart.  So when a team is breaking runs against you, you think you go bigger up front, Patricia did the opposite.  He took the player who was having the best night on the defense (Flowers) and moved him inside and inserted Long at end.  This did to Ryan exactly what the Falcons had done to Brady in the first half.  The added pressure also effectively shut down the run game. 

So how does any of this apply to Arkansas?

I think Arkansas will be running a combination of one-gap, two-gap, and throwing in zone blitzes with both.  (If you want to learn more about Zone Blitz, research Dick LeBeau, former Steelers and current Titans DC, he created the zone blitz concepts for the 3-4 so there would be deep coverage by a defensive back to limit big plays against the blitz)  There is a lot of speed and athleticism on the defensive side that has seen limited time on the field to this point.  I think people will be surprised when spring ball begins.

What will be Arkansas' offensive identity?  Will they reestablish the power run game or will they open things up a bit more? We still have not seen the full offensive playbook that Coach Enos had at Central Michigan.  Arkansas lost a large portion of the receiving corp.  Some will have to step up and help Cornelious.  The QB, TB, four offensive lineman, as well as 3 TEs that saw significant time.  This spring will they need to show what they can do together.

As far as the new 3-4, I've heard that Arkansas doesn't have the personnel to run it.   I think folks will be surprised.  The 3-4 will allow the best athletes on the field and in spots to make plays.  I've heard so many say that you have to have a 6'4, 350lb NG to make the 3-4 work.  The Patriots just won a Superbowl with Trey Flowers playing nose the entire second half at 6'2", 262.  Scheme and effort can make up for lack of size.

What are everyone else's opinions? Please share them.  Remember, I'm not a coach, I'm not an analyst.  I'm just a fool with internet access that loves football and isn't that what Hogville-Monday Morning Quarterback is all about?

Looking forward to everyone's opinions and have a great day!

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

FANONTHEHILL

February 08, 2017, 09:23:52 am #1 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:17:46 am by FANONTHEHILL
And they just announced that the Falcons DC and DL coach have been fired.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

greenie

What it tells me is that the Patriots continue to do something right, year after year.  I really dislike that team, but they are to be respected.  Like you FOTH, I'm just a fan and spectator, and unlike you, I've never had direct access to the inside of a real program.  In the spirit of MMQB, I'll give my opinion...for what it's worth, and as you'll notice, my observations are much larger in scope, with little related to the details of transitioning to the 3-4 defense.

The Patriots win because of their culture:
1. "team first" - no one is above the team.  If you're not helping to advance those goals, you're out and likely traded or cut.
2. dedication to effort and execution.  You better be giving effort, and you better not make mistakes (be prepared). 
3. they expect to win. 

I give Belichick credit for creating this culture and the ownership for giving Belichick the latitude to run the team as he sees fit...Jerry Jones would never allow a coach to make personnel decisions like Belichick has made (see Lawyer Milloy and Richard Seymour), not to mention the way he handles draft picks (he seems to avoid 1st round picks and the egos that come with them).

The other advantage the Patriots have, and I hate saying it, is Tom Brady.  That team plays for him, and he is best when he needs to be.  The only other time in sports that I've ever noticed this kind of thing was with Michael Jordan; his 90's Chicago Bulls teammates feared disappointing Jordan, and he made everyone around him better by demanding excellence.  We haven't had an imposing, on-the-field leader like this in a long time...at least that I can remember (going back to the mid-70's). 

Observations of a novice.  Free and worth every penny.   ;)
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

LRHawg

Great thread. I can't post my thoughts at the moment but I just wanted to mark this space for later.

ShadowTheHedgehog

That, I guess we were all wrong and the HOGS had an "NFL Caliber D" in 2016? :)

Soooie21

The Falcon's quit running the ball, with a 28-9 lead...

HogShat

Well said OP. Especially #2. They keep doing what they do and don't panic. It reminded me so much of the Greenwood/Camden Fairview games it was sickening... We blew 4th quarter leads every time because Greenwood just kept Greenwooding...

theshiva

The Falcon's D have what they need to be successful.

Speed. Speed. Speed.

They just didn't have enough depth, since NE ruled the TOP, they got gassed. But when they're at their best, they freaking fly to the ball. Hog's defense needs to model after that, and I think they took a step in that direction with the latest class.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: theshiva on February 08, 2017, 12:54:39 pm

Speed. Speed. Speed.

They just didn't have enough depth, since NE ruled the TOP, they got gassed. But when they're at their best, they freaking fly to the ball. Hog's defense needs to model after that, and I think they took a step in that direction with the latest class.

Sometimes speed means getting to the wrong spot quicker. They did get to Brady more than some thought they would including in the second half. Also even though they played better as the season went along the Falcons D was not very good. That being said the Pats seemed to throw quite a few short passes as the game went on.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: theshiva on February 08, 2017, 12:54:39 pm

Speed. Speed. Speed.

Nobody has enough depth in the NFL to survive 90-something dink'n dunk plays- 53 man rosters.   And quite frankly, Bama couldn't deal with it either against Clemson and they have an 85 man roster. 

Atlanta just couldn't get the ball back-- and when they did, the huge breaks (Halftime) kept them out of sync.  ATL also lost a running back to injury.  Man, was this Bama/Clemson again?  Wowzers.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

I love your contributions here, but sorry dude there is nothing B-wart's crew can learn from the Super Bowl if they haven't been able to learn from their own meltdowns over the past few years.

The Head Coach has lost his aggressiveness and passion for the pursuit of excellence.  Jeff Long has given stupid contracts and job security that has led to laziness in recruiting and no sense of urgency for winning on the field. As long as the profits are fat and the athletes are staying out of jail Long is good, be darned actually winning.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

braxhog

February 08, 2017, 01:51:43 pm #11 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:53:06 pm by braxhog
Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on February 08, 2017, 01:36:32 pm
I love your contributions here, but sorry dude there is nothing B-wart's crew can learn from the Super Bowl if they haven't been able to learn from their own meltdowns over the past few years.

The Head Coach has lost his aggressiveness and passion for the pursuit of excellence.  Jeff Long has given stupid contracts and job security that has led to laziness in recruiting and no sense of urgency for winning on the field. As long as the profits are fat and the athletes are staying out of jail Long is good, be darned actually winning.

Wow, 10 posts after the OP. Nailed that prediction!

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: braxhog on February 08, 2017, 01:51:43 pm
Wow, 10 post after the OP. Nailed that prediction!
It's a predictable crowd.  Rather complain than talk football.   

sowmonella

I'm glad they didn't go after the lawnmower guy. Thanks for a great OP.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Pigsknuckles

I made a FB post during the 2nd half of the SB that something felt eerily familiar. The Falcons confirmed on the big stage that playing not to lose is a recipe for failure, but that dead horse has already been well beaten.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

ricepig

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on February 08, 2017, 03:25:57 pm
I made a FB post during the 2nd half of the SB that something felt eerily familiar. The Falcons confirmed on the big stage that playing not to lose is a recipe for failure, but that dead horse has already been well beaten.

Yeah, should have thrown it more...........

factchecker

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on February 08, 2017, 03:25:57 pm

If anything they should have ran the ball more.....especially on that last drive after the big catch.  Run the ball three times and kick a field goal.  Instead they pass the ball twice and push themselves out of field goal range with a sack and holding call.  I'm glad they passed because it gave Trey a chance to shine.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

daBoar

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 08, 2017, 01:53:54 pm
It's a predictable crowd.  Rather complain than talk football.   
Fan, I love your stuff, but most fans, who are concerned, are concerned because the Hogs had two massive losses of massive leads in a row.  And, one of those was to the previous worst team in the league.

My view is the losses to Missou, VaTech and New England have more to do with leadership than pure Xs and Os.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: daBoar on February 08, 2017, 05:18:50 pm
Fan, I love your stuff, but most fans, who are concerned, are concerned because the Hogs had two massive losses of massive leads in a row.  And, one of those was to the previous worst team in the league.

My view is the losses to Missou, VaTech and New England have more to do with leadership than pure Xs and Os.

Just let it go. There are plenty of threads for your tired unproven crap.

FOTH created a good thread and I would like to read more from the football knowledgable posters without wading through the same tired posts.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

daBoar

Quote from: ChitownHawg on February 08, 2017, 05:40:14 pm
Just let it go. There are plenty of threads for your tired unproven crap.

FOTH created a good thread and I would like to read more from the football knowledgable posters without wading through the same tired posts.
Good post; I played the game.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: daBoar on February 08, 2017, 06:01:06 pm
Good post; I played the game.

Lamar Porter Pee-Wee football doesn't count.....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Tarheelhawg

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 08, 2017, 08:51:50 am
I always like to go back and watch games on the dvr and see how scheme and personnel changes happen during the game.  I'm sure that within 10 posts, this will turn into the typical Hogville FIRE- Bielema, Long, Anderson, Enos, Rhoads, Herbert, EK Franks, the training staff, the nutritionist, the housekeeping staff, and the guy that mows the grass practice field, but until then; what did everyone see that they think the Hogs could learn from?  I've got a few.

1)  3-4 One gap pressure is disruptive.  In the first half, the defense that the Falcons threw at the Patriots was fantastic.  Even the best QB in history (another argument for another thread) can't deliver the ball with pressure.  The throws that Brady made in the first half were not close to a normal Tom Brady.  The Falcons aren't huge on defense, but quickness and speed make up for that lack of size.   

2) So in response to #1, what did the Patriots do differently in the second half?  Simply stated, they played like the Patriots.  There was no panic.  Offensively, you don't change what you do.  You find a part of what you do and make it work.  The quick hits to the outside in the passing game didn't work.  The vertical game down the seam didn't work.  The Falcons were too fast.  Go back to what you do best.  Work the middle of the field between the hash marks with in routes and slants.  Don't go to out patterns until your're deep in the red zone.  Just keep doing what you do.   As Daryl Royal said, " You dance with the one who brung ya". In other words, do what you do and don't forget who you are.

3) The defense has to adapt as the game goes along and must be able to adjust their scheme, but how much?  The Falcons started playing a "not to get beat" style in the 4th quarter and it got them killed.  As Brady began picking them apart int he middle, the Falcons brought less pressure to defend that middle.  That gave Brady more time and made him even better.  The Patriots on the other hand made huge changes between the first and second half.  Matt Patricia, the Pats DC, is an amazing coach and strategist.  The Patriots will switch between a 3-4 and a 4-3 depending on that specific week's opponent.  They went 3-4 against Atlanta.  They got crushed in the first half.  Off tackle runs, sweeps, and a great receiving corp for the Falcons picked them apart.  So when a team is breaking runs against you, you think you go bigger up front, Patricia did the opposite.  He took the player who was having the best night on the defense (Flowers) and moved him inside and inserted Long at end.  This did to Ryan exactly what the Falcons had done to Brady in the first half.  The added pressure also effectively shut down the run game. 

I think Arkansas will be running a combination of one-gap, two-gap, and throwing in zone blitzes with both.  (If you want to learn more about Zone Blitz, research Dick LeBeau, former Steelers and current Titans DC, he created the zone blitz concepts for the 3-4 so there would be deep coverage by a defensive back to limit big plays against the blitz)  There is a lot of speed and athleticism on the defensive side that has seen limited time on the field to this point.  I think people will be surprised when spring ball begins.

What will be Arkansas' offensive identity?  Will they reestablish the power run game or will they open things up a bit more? We still have not seen the full offensive playbook that Coach Enos had at Central Michigan.  Arkansas lost a large portion of the receiving corp.  Some will have to step up and help Cornelious.  The QB, TB, four offensive lineman, as well as 3 TEs that saw significant time.  This spring will they need to show what they can do together.

As far as the new 3-4, I've heard that Arkansas doesn't have the personnel to run it.   I think folks will be surprised.  The 3-4 will allow the best athletes on the field and in spots to make plays.  I've heard so many say that you have to have a 6'4, 350lb NG to make the 3-4 work.  The Patriots just won a Superbowl with Trey Flowers playing nose the entire second half at 6'2", 262.  Scheme and effort can make up for lack of size.

What are everyone else's opinions? Please share them.  Remember, I'm not a coach, I'm not an analyst.  I'm just a fool with internet access that loves football and isn't that what Hogville-Monday Morning Quarterback is all about?

Thanks for your analysis.  I enjoy the insight and inside perspective of all your posts.  The Patriots stayed with what they do best, and they had the QB who never flinched in the second half to execute.  Thanks again. 

Tarheelhawg

Thanks for your analysis. I enjoy all your insights and inside perspective.  The Patriots stuck to what they do best, fortunately had a QB who never flinched (well protected by oline).

JIHawg

Great thread.  Evidently the Falcon's brass blamed the loss on the defensive coaching, since they fired defensive coaches.  I thought the offense quit a little early and put a lot of pressure on the defense. 

The Great Hambino

We already taught the falcons how to blow large leads in the second half.

Redhogs

Quote from: The Great Hambino on February 09, 2017, 12:43:14 am
We already taught the falcons how to blow large leads in the second half.
That's funny...it's an art you know. ;)
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on February 08, 2017, 01:36:32 pm

Agree with this sentiment, unfortunately.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Redhogs on February 09, 2017, 07:22:50 am
Agree with this sentiment, unfortunately.
Can we just talk the X's and O's of football in one thread?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: JIHawg on February 08, 2017, 11:19:17 pm
Great thread.  Evidently the Falcon's brass blamed the loss on the defensive coaching, since they fired defensive coaches.  I thought the offense quit a little early and put a lot of pressure on the defense.

Also Brady said they felt the Falcons defense would wear down with the number of plays the Pats were running.

I think when the momentum swung in the Pats favor the Falcons team was simply too young to overcome it. Listening to Flowers it seemed the veteran coaches and players kept their young players fighting. The Falcons should learn from this and be better prepared next time.

I think we could learn from that as well. When the momentum swings don't panic - just take it back.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Youngsta71701

Quote from: HogShat on February 08, 2017, 12:43:00 pm
Well said OP. Especially #2. They keep doing what they do and don't panic. It reminded me so much of the Greenwood/Camden Fairview games it was sickening... We blew 4th quarter leads every time because Greenwood just kept Greenwooding...
+1, A fellow Cardinal fan huh? Those games still hurt when I think about them. I'm having a flashback right now. lol...The fact that we should have had 3 championships in a row instead of one. 2010, 2011, and 2012. SSMH... :(

The Hogs just need to get better at situational football and they will be alright. There's nothing wrong with being aggressive but you have to know the time of the game where you need to go from aggressive to situational. There's a point in every game where that should happen or has to happen if you want to be successful on a consistent basis. There is a point in almost every game where you need to go from passing the ball to running the ball on almost every down or vice versa.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Hoggish1

Great points, FOTH. 

Bottom line is Brady with time = loss for your D—I don't care who your D is.  Not sure there is anyone else on the planet like him.

But time for any QB is a luxury.

Hoggish1

Quote from: sowmonella on February 08, 2017, 02:42:49 pm
I'm glad they didn't go after the lawnmower guy. Thanks for a great OP.

Thankfully, we don't have a lawnmower guy anymore.  But on that subject, we need real grass again.  "Make America have great grass again..."

LRHawg

I'm kind of surprised that the Falcons cleaned out their defensive coaching. I thought they were one of the keys reasons to the post-season success that got them to the Super Bowl.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 15, 2017, 08:02:29 am
Thankfully, we don't have a lawnmower guy anymore.  But on that subject, we need real grass again.  "Make America have great grass again..."

I've been surprised when I ask my son and his teammates which they prefer.  The have the one grass practice field, then the indoor, stadium and second practice field are all Pro Turf.  They say they that they prefer the turf.  I think since my son was in the 9th grade, he may have played 3-4 times on grass.  It's crazy.

factchecker

For those reminiscing about natural grass here is an old website detailing Razorback Turf management when we had grass in 2007:

http://turf.uark.edu/turfhelp/archives/razorbackstadium.html

http://turf.uark.edu/turfhelp/archives/083007a.html
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

oldhog63

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 15, 2017, 10:45:57 am
I've been surprised when I ask my son and his teammates which they prefer.  The have the one grass practice field, then the indoor, stadium and second practice field are all Pro Turf.  They say they that they prefer the turf.  I think since my son was in the 9th grade, he may have played 3-4 times on grass.  It's crazy.
Way back when, the defense practiced on the grass practice field and the offense in the stadium on the turf. Although more injuries on that old turf compared to grass, I still preferred to be on the turf because of the more sure footing (which was the cause of more injuries vs grass). When you planted your foot on that old turf, it wasn't going anywhere. As an OL, any slippage, especially on the edge against a pass rush, meant you just got beat.

Also, as to your point #1, I agree with your assessment. I know as a center, those quick nose guards (a la Tony Cherico) were always more difficult for me than the big, slow brutes. These days, I guess, the big brutes are also pretty quick. It doesn't matter whether you are pushing the middle back or shooting the gap, pressure up the middle is very disruptive. Trey's sack that killed Atlanta's chance to put the game out of reach came up the middle.

bennyl08

Quote from: ChitownHawg on February 09, 2017, 08:31:24 am
Also Brady said they felt the Falcons defense would wear down with the number of plays the Pats were running.

I think when the momentum swung in the Pats favor the Falcons team was simply too young to overcome it. Listening to Flowers it seemed the veteran coaches and players kept their young players fighting. The Falcons should learn from this and be better prepared next time.

I think we could learn from that as well. When the momentum swings don't panic - just take it back.

That is a common progression for a lot of teams. You have to learn how to win.

First, you have to get the talent to be able to win.
2. You have to learn how to win.
three. You have to not get starry eyed at the big game you earned after accomplishing the first 2 points.
4th. Profit.

A great case Study of this is Petrino's era here. 2008 we didn't have the talent to win. 2009, we were within 7 points of the other team in the 4th quarter for 3 of our 4 losses. Pretty much all of our victories were blowouts, but any game that was close, we lost. 2010, we learned how to win the close games (save for Bama), but were starstruck during the first part of the Sugar Bowl. 2nd half came around and we were just as talented as them. '

This year, the hogs had the talent to win, but didn't have the experience or leadership to finish those last two games. Next year, our talent level only improves, and with a much more seasoned team, I think we end up flirting with 10 wins.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

DLUXHOG

Its cyclic folks....  we  were a significant  factor nationally in football 60's thru 80's, in basketball the late 70's thru mid 90's....  Hogs will be back on top soon.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Youngsta71701

Hmmm...What Can the Hogs Learn From Superbowl LI? How not to finish a game in the 2nd half when you have a big lead. How not to pass the ball on every down when you have a 3 score lead late in the game. If we didn't learn from our last game against Virginia Tech maybe we've learned now.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: LRHawg on February 15, 2017, 10:00:21 am
I'm kind of surprised that the Falcons cleaned out their defensive coaching. I thought they were one of the keys reasons to the post-season success that got them to the Super Bowl.

I think so too. They came on strong as the season wore on. Sometimes teams on the cusp out think themselves. They think they are improving but do not. The Chicago Bulls are a good example. They felt Tibbs could not get them over the hump even though he was getting them into the playoffs.

They change coaches and now don't even make the playoffs.

Charlie Polk

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2007958-nfl-101-the-basics-of-the-3-4-defensive-front

Here is a pretty good article if anyone wants to look at some basics for 3-4 defense X and O's

1highhog

That there's no way we could beat either of those Teams.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: 1highhog on February 22, 2017, 09:53:01 am
I believe you missed the point.

Biggus Piggus

I read this comment. Then read what he quoted. Then read the comment again. Then read what he quoted. Now I'm guzzling a quart of moonshine, to see if it improves my comprehension.
[CENSORED]!

1highhog

1highhog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 22, 2017, 12:54:19 pm
I read this comment. Then read what he quoted. Then read the comment again. Then read what he quoted. Now I'm guzzling a quart of moonshine, to see if it improves my comprehension.

Biggus, Man, if you didn't even get what I was saying, y'all need a serious dose of loosen the heck up, it was a joke dude.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: 1highhog on February 22, 2017, 01:45:56 pm
Biggus, Man, if you didn't even get what I was saying, y'all need a serious dose of loosen the heck up, it was a joke dude.
A little humor about a couple week old post. I got you, just being a little sarcastic on the reply.

1highhog

Alright, but it doesn't matter how old the post is fwiw.  There's been posts brought back from several years ago so we could make fun of it, so age doesn't matter.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 22, 2017, 01:54:03 pm
A little humor about a couple week old post. I got you, just being a little sarcastic on the reply.

i bgebt idt nowd, fhnuy!
[CENSORED]!

EastArkHog 47

Study math and figure out the game is four fifteen minute quarters, not two.