Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flowers play of game...

Started by BielemaBrilliance, February 05, 2017, 09:29:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BielemaBrilliance

Trey Flowers made the play of the game!! Glad to be a Razorback!!
"When you win, nothing hurts" Joe N

Calling All Hogs

He almost got another sack after that! Trey made us all proud tonight!

bulldog04

The guy goes as hard as he can every play.  Pass rushers can play a long time in the NFL.

TeufelHog

Think he was on in at least 3 sacks tonight.

ricepig

Quote from: bulldog04 on February 05, 2017, 09:34:21 pm
The guy goes as hard as he can every play.  Pass rushers can play a long time in the NFL.

We need to show that tape every day before practice.

Hog N Bama

hogginbama

We need to do like Alabama and bring him back to the hill for a practice or two. Have him teach the current olayers about heart and determination.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

HawgTide

Quote from: Hog N Bama on February 05, 2017, 09:39:21 pm
He gives it his ALL!

Yes he does. Combine warriors are overrated. Give me players. Trey is a stud

PorkRinds

That razorback mouthpiece he was sporting was awesome too!

bennyl08

I was telling Trey he gets to make one big play per quarter. Enough to give him a big presence, but not enough for the Patriots to win. Hate seeing them won again, however, they earned that victory.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bulldog04

Quote from: hogginbama on February 05, 2017, 09:42:34 pm
We need to do like Alabama and bring him back to the hill for a practice or two. Have him teach the current olayers about heart and determination.
He has been doing this.  Pretty sure he spoke to the team before the Florida game

bhogs05

Trey was an absolute beast tonight..2.5 sacks and 5 qb hits. Definitely the defensive player of the game

oldhog63

Quote from: hogginbama on February 05, 2017, 09:42:34 pm

Can't teach that. Either have it or don't.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PorkRinds

Now we know why our 2014 defense was stout as heck. 

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bigpigonthehill

Give it up for Trey Flowers. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

XavierZane

Alyssa Orange ‏@AlyssaOrange 4m
Trey showing off the Lombardi Trophy. @fox24 @KNWAnews @FOX16News @KARK4News

Alyssa Orange ‏@AlyssaOrange 9m9 minutes ago
Trey Flowers is a Super Bowl champion! @Fox24News @KNWAnews @KARK4News @FOX16News

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

XavierZane

michael lombardi ‏@mlombardiNFL
Trey Flowers is the unsung hero of this game.   What a game.

hogman78

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 05, 2017, 09:44:21 pm
That razorback mouthpiece he was sporting was awesome too!

Any pics of this? That's awesome!

Edit:  evermind 😁

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Tejano Jawg

Flowers came up huge...with the sack that stopped the birds and turned the game.

Just for fun, here's one of my favorite Hog plays in the last several years...his rodeo calf sack of Bo Wallace in the rain vs Ole Miss.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Biggus Piggus

Best moment of the night was Roger Goodell trying to speak over the din of thousands of boos. It was very enjoyable to watch.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Could not believe my eyes when Flowers got the chance to make the game-changing sack, when he already had made so many plays last night. Flowers is awesome in that defense.
[CENSORED]!

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

rzrbk4life

Couldn't be happier for trey. He just made bank tonight
Let's call those hogs!!!!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 06, 2017, 05:11:31 am
Best moment of the night was Roger Goodell trying to speak over the din of thousands of boos. It was very enjoyable to watch.

Agreed.  He didn't seem to stick around very long after he passed that trophy over.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

East TN HAWG

Flowers may go down as the greatest DL to ever come from AR when its all said and done. 

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 06, 2017, 08:45:31 am
Agreed.  He didn't seem to stick around very long after he passed that trophy over.

Ha ha...I said the same thing. He was out of there fast! Then Kraft was like "I thought 2 years ago was the sweetest one of them all...but a lot has happened in the last 2 years...and this is unequivocally the sweetest championship of them all"

Lot of awkwardness on that stage last night...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

PonderinHog

Quote from: factchecker on February 05, 2017, 11:00:44 pm

Hey, it was Atlanta's funeral.  NE sent Flowers and he even helped with the burial.

elksnort

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 05, 2017, 09:54:06 pm
Now we know why our 2014 defense was stout as heck. 
You aren't kidding. Goodness, I hate the Patriots though....

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 06, 2017, 09:18:46 am
Flowers may go down as the greatest DL to ever come from AR when its all said and done. 

Only if he makes the pro HOF and I hope he does. We have a defensive lineman in it already though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 06, 2017, 09:18:46 am
De, made. Dan Hampton was too beast.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli