Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Partridge?

Started by lakecityhog, January 14, 2017, 10:12:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nchogg

Why Partridge? Why not! :razorback:

JackJohnson

Quote from: King Kong on January 18, 2017, 03:07:07 pm
My understanding is there were only 2 coaches missing....

Really hope it was/is Segrest and Hargreaves

King Kong

Quote from: factchecker on January 18, 2017, 03:04:33 pm
Coachingsearch>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hogville>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some-random-twitter-account->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Footballscoop

Footballscoop is ran by an Ole Miss homer who melted horribly after the #4thand25.  He was tweeting that the NCAA should reverse the call and going nuts.

Scott Rousell of footballscoop onBruce Feldman article about he and his brother Pete of coaching searching feud.

http://footballscoop.com/archive-news/a-personal-note-about-bruce-feldman-s-article/

The Brue Feldman article appears to be not longer available on CBS's website

Dwight_K_Shrute

January 18, 2017, 05:35:12 pm #103 Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:32:23 pm by Dwight_K_Shrute
Segrest hasn't tweeted since 12/18

To put this in perspective

Vernon Hargeaves 1/1 to wish everyone a Happy New Year
Paul Rhoads last tweet was 1/6 but technically that was a retweet of someone else.
Dan Enos tweeted 5 hours ago
BLJ tweeted on 1/9
Reggie Mitchell 1/14
Michael Smith 1/17
Kurt Anderson 1/17
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

tophawg19

Quote from: factchecker on January 18, 2017, 03:04:33 pm
Coachingsearch>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hogville>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some-random-twitter-account->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Footballscoop

Footballscoop is ran by an Ole Miss homer who melted horribly after the #4thand25.  He was tweeting that the NCAA should reverse the call and going nuts.

football scoop dang all this time i thought it was football poop
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pork Twain

How dare he block people on Twitter for negativity.  Who does he think he is?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Redhogs on January 18, 2017, 02:29:15 pm
Damn you caught me. My agenda is to have a successful winning program. Now go back to lapping up everything B-ert feeds you.

Only idiots have an agenda about something they have no control over.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 18, 2017, 05:35:12 pm
Segrest hasn't tweeted since 12/18

To put this in perspective

Vernon Hargeaves 1/1 to wish everyone a Happy New Year
Paul Rhoads last tweet was 1/6 but technically that was a retweet of someone else.
Dan Enos tweeted 5 hours ago
BLJ tweeted on 1/9
Reggie Mitchell 1/14
Michael Smith 1/17
Kurt Anderson 1/17

Rory Segrest still has not tweeted since 12/18.  I'd say he gone.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 29, 2017, 08:28:12 pm
Rory Segrest still has not tweeted since 12/18.  I'd say he gone.

Nice work.  Me thinks you are on to something.  Now get to investigating and find out who the new hire is!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Probably don't want to do any firings this close to NSD, even though our DL class is almost nonexistent. Last year Clay Jennings was let go exactly 2 weeks after NSD
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

ricepig

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 30, 2017, 08:14:52 am
Probably don't want to do any firings this close to NSD, even though our DL class is almost nonexistent. Last year Clay Jennings was let go exactly 2 weeks after NSD

Jennings wasn't "let go".

oldhawg

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on January 16, 2017, 11:56:11 am
I guess he struck out on Wilson Matthews.

Most of the posters on HV won't know who Wilson is ---- they will think he is a soccer ball floating around in the Pacific.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: oldhawg on January 30, 2017, 09:13:37 am
Most of the posters on HV won't know who Wilson is ---- they will think he is a soccer ball floating around in the Pacific.

Come on give us some credit we aren't that young.  Wilson Matthews was that girl group from the 80's.

Their hit song does seem to apply right now.

PeabodyHawg

WHY SHOULDN'T WE TRY TO IDENTIFY THE TOP 3 TO 4 D'LINE COACHES IN THE COUNTRY AND GO AFTER ONE OF THEM?

What makes you think that one of the top 3 or 4 DL coaches in the country would take a lateral move to us?

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2017, 08:16:18 am
Jennings wasn't "let go".
He was let go the bielema way. He magically found a new job after being unable to close on ANY of the guys that visited the week before NSD. Didn't get a single one. For that matter did he get ANY guys at his position? lol
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Youngsta71701

Why Partridge? Because he's the best recruiter in the history of Arkansas football... ;D
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Little Lady Back

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on January 30, 2017, 01:18:09 pm
Why Partridge? Because he's the best recruiter in the history of Arkansas football... ;D

He's definitely one of the better ones in recent years.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

King Kong

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 30, 2017, 12:58:32 pm
He was let go the bielema way. He magically found a new job after being unable to close on ANY of the guys that visited the week before NSD. Didn't get a single one. For that matter did he get ANY guys at his position? lol

Yep let go for a hired paying job in his home state. What?

Players he helped land include Nate Dalton, Sykes(already transferred), and Whaley

navyhog24

Partridge is supposed to b interviewing for the now vacant UGA DL Coach position after Tracy Rocker left yesterday. Lol, and we hired Scott for this position instead of getting Charlie P.

King Kong

Quote from: navyhog24 on February 08, 2017, 09:13:32 am
Partridge is supposed to b interviewing for the now vacant UGA DL Coach position after Tracy Rocker left yesterday. Lol, and we hired Scott for this position instead of getting Charlie P.

And UGA runs a 3-4.

Jim Harris

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 30, 2017, 12:58:32 pm

Wasn't it also weird that Jennings didn't seem to know that a Texas commitment reportedly was on his visit to UA to recruit for Texas and to keep a watch on another recruit Texas wanted. Then Jennings gets a job at Texas after signing day.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

ricepig

Quote from: King Kong on February 08, 2017, 09:16:28 am
And UGA runs a 3-4.

Well, looks they'll be disappointed then, he doesn't know about them........

factchecker

https://twitter.com/FootballScoop/status/829369470904836096

https://twitter.com/FootballScoop/status/829369667273781248
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

King Kong

factchecker

https://twitter.com/NealMcCready/status/829368053578207232
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 30, 2017, 10:42:58 am
Come on give us some credit we aren't that young.  Wilson Matthews was that girl group from the 80's.

Their hit song does seem to apply right now.

That's Wilson Phillips.............you might be thinking of Dave Matthews.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi