Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many people want Bielema fired now????

Started by Hogtied85, December 29, 2016, 09:36:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Is he still the face of the future????? Will he still lead us to the promise land???

HamSammich

Jeff long.... I don't trust him to make a hire... if you do you are a fool

NuttinItUp

Got $18 million?

Maybe you can start a GoFundMe or Kickstarter campaign...

Bubba's Bruisers

Not ready to fire him, but he will never win anything meaningful here.  7-5.  Get used to it.

Tonight would have been a great win against a good team...a national darling team.  Nope, we disappeared again.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dirty

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 29, 2016, 09:39:36 pm
Got $18 million?

Maybe you can start a GoFundMe or Kickstarter campaign...

Wal-Mart , Tyson, JB Hunt..there is 18 million right there

Calling All Hogs

CBB is a nice guy but as I have said, it was a mistake to hire him. He was a systems coach at Wisconsin in the Alvarez system. He won 9.7 games a year during his seven years there but since he has left, Wisconsin has averaged 10 wins a season (slightly higher than with CBB) under two other coaches. He was completely unproven outside the Alvarez system but now has proven not to be much of a coach on his own. I have no doubt he will get two more years but unless we hire Alvarez as our AD I doubt anything will change.

Wild Bill Hog

It would be okay with me if he got fired, but it won't happen.  SSDD.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Dirty on December 29, 2016, 09:41:08 pm

Go talk to them and convince them, then...

rhames

Always easy to spend other people's money
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HawgcallWPS

ESPN headline starts with "Another Arkansas collapse..." Id prefer a different reputation.

Hog Solo

Should've been fired after the first season.   

hoglady

I will support him and the team if he stays. Which I'm sure he will.
But I have no false hope that we will be any better next year and probably a lot worse.
I have no faith in him at all - and would be happy if he was gone tomorrow.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

EastArkHog 47

He nee't ds to be fired tonight, but JL doesn't have the nerve to pull the trigger also BB is in love with Rob Smith and ain't going to fire the sorry piece of crap. Two games in a row that we have blow 17 and 24 point leads and lost. Name another a coach in the last sixty years who has done that?

Kevin

I am done   

I don't want to hear how hard they are working in the weight room, no interest in spring practice. Don't want to see a video of guys lifting, don't care about fall workouts. Don't want to hear Austin did not have a ball touch to he ground in practice
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wild Bill Hog

Bert's got a baby and a case of Twinkies on the way.  It's all good.

The Kig

Dumb thread.  This wasn't on CBB.  Terrible, embarrassing, awful (can't come up with another adjective) 2ND half effort by Austin Allen, Morgan and the OL. The Defense did exactly what they have done all season in the 2nd half....Nothing.
Poker Porker

ishankem

I would not be upset if he was fired, but I don't know who we get to bring in the type players we need in the numbers we need to win the sec.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 29, 2016, 09:41:14 pm
CBB is a nice guy but as I have said, it was a mistake to hire him. He was a systems coach at Wisconsin in the Alvarez system. He won 9.7 games a year during his seven years there but since he has left, Wisconsin has averaged 10 wins a season (slightly higher than with CBB) under two other coaches. He was completely unproven outside the Alvarez system but now has proven not to be much of a coach on his own. I have no doubt he will get two more years but unless we hire Alvarez as our AD I doubt anything will change.

This. Interesting that their program got better after BB left.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

rhames

Quote from: The Kig on December 29, 2016, 09:46:57 pm
Dumb thread.  This wasn't on CBB.  Terrible, embarrassing, awful (can't come up with another adjective) 2ND half effort by Austin Allen, Morgan and the OL. The Defense did exactly what they have done all season in the 2nd half....Nothing.

I'm not a fire breather but it is ultimately on him.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: ishankem on December 29, 2016, 09:47:27 pm
I would not be upset if he was fired, but I don't know who we get to bring in the type players we need in the numbers we need to win the sec.

Art Briles
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

razorhog52

Almost no one would care if he was fired. No one expects him to be fired. Everyone is like warm on our program.

Derjen

What makes you think they care?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rhames on December 29, 2016, 09:42:32 pm

Always easy to spend other people's money

They are spending it already for an expansion and a Children's Hospital.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The Boar War

Derjen

Quote from: The Kig on December 29, 2016, 09:46:57 pm

Lack of 2nd half adjustments are coaches responsibility.

rude1

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 29, 2016, 09:41:14 pm
Hammer meet nail!!!!!

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Kevin on December 29, 2016, 09:46:20 pm
I am done   

I don't want to hear how hard they are working in the weight room, no interest in spring practice. Don't want to see a video of guys lifting, don't care about fall workouts. Don't want to hear Austin did not have a ball touch to he ground in practice

yep
The rest of the frog.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on December 29, 2016, 09:45:30 pm
He nee't ds to be fired tonight, but JL doesn't have the nerve to pull the trigger also BB is in love with Rob Smith and ain't going to fire the sorry piece of crap. Two games in a row that we have blow 17 and 24 point leads and lost. Name another a coach in the last sixty years who has done that?

I know everyone piles on Smith(for good reason) but scoring 24 points in the first half of two games and melting down completly in the second half of both, means that our offensive coaches deserve some major criticism, too.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Bebop

We need a program builder who has built a successful, winning program elsewhere. Bielema is not that. He has ridden off the coattails of Alvarez.

Hook 'em Hogs

I'm ready if he doesn't win 10 next season.

Hogs958

I don't think anyone is happy with these last 2 games. No excuse for these type of collapses.

buldozer

I like CBB and what he has tried to do but after 4 years he has proven he is not up to the SEC W challenge

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogs958 on December 29, 2016, 09:56:13 pm
I don't think anyone is happy with these last 2 games. No excuse for these type of collapses.

Don't forget the blowout losses!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Bebop

Quote from: HardCore on December 29, 2016, 09:53:59 pm
Wanted him fired after Toledo

My eyes were opened then. We struggled in other games prior to Toledo and that loss really revealed that BB is/was not the right coach for the job. The Tech game solidified it. I've said elsewhere that the latter half of last year made me question myself, but I have realized that my initial suspicions were correct. That LSU win last year was fool's gold. Ole Miss was a statistically anomaly, though happy for the win.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

orvillesghost

I am not for firing him but I don't expect him to ever do much better than seven or eight wins here and I wouldn't be sorry at all if he left

But a lot of the difficulties in Arkansas football are going to remain no matter who the coach is

BassinHawg

Sick of CBB, his staff and Jeff Long!

All in it for the $ only!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

EulessHog

After this fiasco, I'm all for getting him out.  He does not have control of this team.  It's become about him and not about the team.
Go Hogs Go!

Pig In The City

Quote from: Kevin on December 29, 2016, 09:46:20 pm
I am done   

He probably is too if you read anything into his body language moving away from the team in the 2nd Half.  Most of the time our body language gives our true emotions away. He may pull a quirky move and leave before next season, just like the one he made to Arkansas. I still sense that there are locker room problems. The players don't look like they are having fun.

Bebop

Quote from: orvillesghost on December 29, 2016, 10:01:39 pm
I am not for firing him but I don't expect him to ever do much better than seven or eight wins here and I wouldn't be sorry at all if he left

But a lot of the difficulties in Arkansas football are going to remain no matter who the coach is

He is an underachiever. 2014,2015, and this year should have had more wins and less losses. The SEC is down this year and we could have won a couple of more games than what we did.

root_hawg

Major staff changes for next year; possibly even the head hog.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: root_hawg on December 29, 2016, 10:07:24 pm
Major staff changes for next year; possibly even the head hog.
there are 18M reasons that you are so very wrong........

Bebop

Quote from: EulessHog on December 29, 2016, 10:04:32 pm
After this fiasco, I'm all for getting him out.  He does not have control of this team.  It's become about him and not about the team.

Something is up. Doesn't seem right.

Pig In The City

Quote from: EulessHog on December 29, 2016, 10:04:32 pm
I do agree that the team and him seem to be at odds. Hard to know why his method isn't working here. He puts quite a few players in the NFL so it just does not add up.

swinestein

If he has any kind of self respect he would step down and decline the 15 million due to lack of production. It's obvious he's in over his head. Just go away! But then I don't trust Jeff Long to make a competent hire either. When JL was firing Bobby and outing him for what he had done, so many people bragged on him for doing the right thing. Oh really? So what were you doing all of that time while Bobby had a girlfriend? Huh little Jeffie? You should have been canned at the same time!

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Bebop on December 29, 2016, 10:08:13 pm
Something is up. Doesn't seem right.
Maybe he and Jen have been workin' it so hard this fall to get her pregnant, that it's just caused him to be a bit aloof to the team.    Can we blame this season on Jen?  that's the ticket... that's it... it's all Jen's fault....

phadedhawg

No point getting worked up about a decision that's not mine to make.  I enjoy watching the razorbacks play every fall . It doesn't matter who the coach is....

Calling All Hogs