Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 06, 2024, 05:59:15 am

Adios

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, October 02, 2016, 07:46:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

This site has gone to hell in a hand basket. The best have been dismissed or rarely post anymore. Nothing left but the mouth breathers. I will WILLFULLY PAY to read more intelligent conversation than converse with tee-total idiots.

Quantity doesn't always equate to quality.

Congrats, Lanny. You have come full circle and recreated what you once despised.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Agent S

NuttinItUp

See ya....wouldn't want to be ya.

ronmahony

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on October 02, 2016, 07:46:54 pm
This site has gone to hell in a hand basket. The best have been dismissed or rarely post anymore. Nothing left but the mouth breathers. I will WILLFULLY PAY to read more intelligent conversation than converse with tee-total idiots.

Congrats, Lanny. You have come full circle and recreated what you once despised.

It's not that I disagree, but it has literally been just like this for years.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

JoeyCapital

Maybe so, but we are all getting paid!

Wait, Lannys not cutting you in on the ad revenue? Wow, I bet you are pissed.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

hawg IQ

and the best would be ????
go hogs go !

AirWarren

I come on this site for kicks and giggles. I find it fascinating that grown men put this much investment into 18-23 year old kids for their fulfillment in life.

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

wildhogman

Quote from: hawg IQ on October 02, 2016, 07:53:04 pm
and the best would be ????
They haven't been around in a while. So now I entertain myself reading biggus and moskugee and a few others who actually show intelligence and wait for the special entertaining moments when Wilson stomps on certain individuals making them cry mommie and crawl back to their caves.
But the OP is right. This site is nothing like it once was. Ol Nutt tried his best to drive a wedge in the fan base, and looks like he finally succeeded and the people here aren't even smart enough to see it. Dark siders, sunshine pumpers, kool aide drinkers, mouth breathers, oooh the names of groups tossed about. Used to be just one group, RAZORBACKS FANS.  Wonder where those guys all went.  Makes one wonder who is really the monkey with the whistle

(notOM)Rebel123

You don't know how much we will miss you and your insight. Seriously...we will. (Snicker). You got more out of your 1,109 posts than anyone in HV history. Your impact was immeasurable.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

NuttinItUp

RIP: Hawgar The Horrible

Date Registered: November 29, 2015, 01:12:15 pm
Last post: October 02, 2016, 08:46:54 pm

You will be missed.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on October 02, 2016, 07:52:34 pm
It's not that I disagree, but it has literally been just like this for years.
Disagree with this.  There have always been idiots (everyone remembers MrCH55) but for the most part it's been a site with good discussion. It's getting to be more like the walking dead here now.  Has been since CBMFP was canned.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 02, 2016, 08:05:59 pm
RIP: Hawgar The Horrible

Date Registered: November 29, 2015, 01:12:15 pm
Last post: October 02, 2016, 08:46:54 pm

You will be missed.

Poor Hawgar...didn't even make it a year.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 02, 2016, 08:18:21 pm
Disagree with this.  There have always been idiots (everyone remembers MrCH55) but for the most part it's been a site with good discussion. It's getting to be more like the walking dead here now.  Has been since CBMFP was canned.

Eh, I guess we can agree to disagree.  It's been a joke for a decade plus to me.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

jkstock04

Anyone who starts a thread to announce they are leaving must think very highly of themselves.

Why feel the need for the announcement if you are truly that fed up? Attention whore or want people to feel sorry for you?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Sir Oinksalot

...don't leave man SO reads your posts .....

You ain't all lively in the shorts sometimes too, and, SO would be the first to say

He isn't either, every day .... But we do have our moments eh ? ....
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

pigture perfect

I wonder what his new username will be?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Snouty

Quote from: pigture perfect on October 03, 2016, 09:59:46 pm
I wonder what his new username will be?

Probably a play on the name of another comic strip.  Maybe "Hog and Lois" or "Pig Tracy."