Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Media Day on ESPNU

Started by -Blu, October 22, 2014, 02:11:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

FYI, SEC Media Day in on right now (2pm) on ESPNU.  We should hear from Coach A, Bobby, and Alandise.

jbcarol

Razorback Basketball @RazorbackMBB  ·  1 hour ago

All we need is a ball. The #Fastest40 is ready to play anywhere. #SECTipoff15

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

SPAL

jbcarol

Razorback Basketball @RazorbackMBB  ·  1 hour ago

A little time with CBS for @BPortistime ... Razorbacks have 2 games on CBS during SEC action! #SECTipoff15

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

SPAL

Mike talked about leadership and finishing. Said we were close last year to having a special season, we just needed to finish. Said the kids wanted a special season. Dari pointed out that it was 20 years ago Arkansas won a title in Charlotte ( where media days is being held).

40MINSOFHELL

What a waste of an hour, they barely talked about us. Should call it the kentucky show

-Blu

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on October 22, 2014, 04:54:31 pm
What a waste of an hour, they barely talked about us. Should call it the kentucky show

LOL I know right, they gave Kentucky like a whole 15 minute segment with him and the Harrison kids, every other team other than Florida got combined with other coaches to share like a 5 minute segment. 

And Kentucky's segment was so weird, all they did was have Coach Cal giving these phony motivational speechs that he likes to give, then after he finishes his thought he would look to the Harrison twins to confirm what he said, and they were just like "Yeah, your right".  Dude is just so fake, it's unbelievable sometimes.  I remember after we beat them in Kentucky he threw his whole team under the bus.... man I can't wait till we whoop their butts again. 

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: -Blu on October 22, 2014, 06:58:11 pm
LOL I know right, they gave Kentucky like a whole 15 minute segment with him and the Harrison kids, every other team other than Florida got combined with other coaches to share like a 5 minute segment. 

And Kentucky's segment was so weird, all they did was have Coach Cal giving these phony motivational speechs that he likes to give, then after he finishes his thought he would look to the Harrison twins to confirm what he said, and they were just like "Yeah, your right".  Dude is just so fake, it's unbelievable sometimes.  I remember after we beat them in Kentucky he threw his whole team under the bus.... man I can't wait till we whoop their butts again.

LMAO.  Great write up.

40MINSOFHELL

SEC network is like during football we'll worship alabama and during basketball we'll worship kentucky

SPAL

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on October 22, 2014, 08:05:49 pm
SEC network is like during football we'll worship alabama and during basketball we'll worship kentucky

To be fair, wouldn't you cater to your most prestigious client in any business you were in?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on October 22, 2014, 04:54:31 pm

Like every other show on the SEC, suckin up to the Ruppsters.
This is my non-signature signature.

vegas hog

We have beaten them 3 out of the last 4. The media never mentions that.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: vegas hog on October 23, 2014, 11:36:19 am
We have beaten them 3 out of the last 4. The media never mentions that.

In the eyes of the media, winning small 'battles' means next to nothing when UK continues to find great success in postseason play.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

litmachog

I seem to remember near the end of the SWC days, the Hogs basketball team got similar attention in the conference as we were the bell cow for Basketball.  Conferences want to pimp out the bell cow when they can.