Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Gator and Patriot TE Aaron Hernandez found guilty: 1st degree murder

Started by jbcarol, June 18, 2013, 07:29:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon2

Quote from: A.Ziffle on June 26, 2013, 08:28:46 pm
Bravo BJOhog, Bravo!

Only one fumble in his professional career, so he shouldn't have too much trouble hanging on to the soap.

Leno said he would have a rough time in prison being know as a Tight End.

RazorbackJAC

Forget HDN's plea to "never let go of the rope" .... this guy needs to make sure he never lets go of the soap!
Arkansas Football.  It's the players running through the "A".  It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "Woo Pig Sooie!"  It's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other.  Those select few who put on the jersey are ... chosen.  They wear the colors.  They pay the price, and they succeed.  They are exceptional.  They are RAZORBACKS!

Root66

Quote from: ThePigFundamental on June 26, 2013, 09:20:32 pm
...says the guy embarrassing himself daily via message board.

You are really pushing your luck retarded troll.

Root66

Quote from: LedZepHog on June 26, 2013, 09:09:13 pm
Why do people do this nowadays?  Post on the internet a pic of your boobs, your butt, your lips all puckered up, your gangster tats, a roll of money in your hand, your abs, etc.  Do young people not have any shame or even get embarrassed anymore?  I'd be mortified if a pic of me like this ever got out.  He looks like a total @#$%^&* moron.  "Look at me, I need attention even if I'm embarrassing myself".

[attachment deleted by admin]

dynastyhog

Quote from: SSJ on June 26, 2013, 07:19:30 pm
Your a special kind of stupid aren't you? that's NOT what I said or implied..

I even broke it down for you post by post and You still don't comprehend it....

Please keep up. 
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

LZH

Quote from: Root66 on June 26, 2013, 10:23:29 pm

:)

That pic of him being so 'thug' in the mirror...ha.  Where he's going, they'll show him thug - and a few other things.

ThePigFundamental

A.Ziffle

Quote from: ThePigFundamental on June 26, 2013, 10:33:07 pm
pushing my luck?

It's an idiom defined as trying too hard to get a particular result and risk losing what you have achieved.

Wait a minute...

id·i·om  [id-ee-uhm] 
noun
- An expression whose meaning is not predictable from the usual meanings of its constituent elements.

You're welcome!  ;)

Root66

Quote from: ThePigFundamental on June 26, 2013, 10:33:07 pm
pushing my luck?

I see you know your name. Yeah, pushing your luck. Newby trolls get axed pretty quickly here on Hogville when it's obvious you are trying to cause nothing but trouble...which you damn sure are.

HogInFlorida

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

southarkhog06

Quote from: Root66 on June 26, 2013, 11:46:31 pm
I see you know your name. Yeah, pushing your luck. Newby trolls get axed pretty quickly here on Hogville when it's obvious you are trying to cause nothing but trouble...which you damn sure are.
well looking at posts you have made in other threads being an old racist is apperently ok in hogville so id say dude will be fine.

edit:i stand corrected dude is putting on a poor attempt at trollism, but you still throw out some pretty racist ish.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on June 26, 2013, 07:10:12 pm
I said that at the beginning of this thread and smalls blasted me for it. Seems like it's a consensus now that AH was incredibly stupid.

I didn't blast YOU.  I pointed out that there is no need to discuss how STUPID he is.  He's STUPID by definition for murdering someone, and so is anyone else who does it.  Obviously, discussing what degree of stupid he achieves seems to be a viable topic.  I get that...   

The particulars regarding how obvious of a trail is left, or how poor of a job they did of trying to hide or destroy evidence may vary, but they are still stupid by definition simply for the act itself.

If he is guilty, he will rot in prison or get the death penalty (not sure about Mass law on that), regardless of how stupid he was for being so bold about it.  That's what makes the act itself STUPID by definition.  To insinuate that he would be "smarter" because he hired someone to do it, thus making it harder to trace it back to him, seems callous and inhumane to me.  To say, "Man, good thing he hired that out.  He almost got away with it too.  He's a lot smarter than those idiots who get caught doing it on camera and attempt to cover it up. 

See what I'm saying?  Still an idiot.   

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

SouthSide Johnny

Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LedZepHog on June 26, 2013, 09:09:13 pm
Why do people do this nowadays?  Post on the internet a pic of your boobs, your butt, your lips all puckered up, your gangster tats, a roll of money in your hand, your abs, etc.  Do young people not have any shame or even get embarrassed anymore?  I'd be mortified if a pic of me like this ever got out.  He looks like a total @#$%^&* moron.  "Look at me, I need attention even if I'm embarrassing myself".

No kidding. I would be concerned that while away from my house and having a job requiring travel someone would see that and break into my house and steal my guns. An important thing to remember about handling guns is to not advertise it and do it ANONYMOUSLY.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HogInFlorida on June 26, 2013, 11:56:31 pm
It's called a joke. Calm down.

O.K. I didn't recognize it as such. I thought maybe you were serious. My bad.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ThePigFundamental

Quote from: Root66 on June 26, 2013, 11:46:31 pm

you are one that has resorted to constant name-calling and vulgarities, both of which violate the rules I read.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ThePigFundamental on June 27, 2013, 08:03:45 am
you are one that has resorted to constant name-calling and vulgarities, both of which violate the rules I read.

Ironic IF you think we are calling you names. IF that is true then calling Bret a loser IS name calling.

Pork Twain

Quote from: SSJ on June 26, 2013, 07:19:30 pm
Your a special kind of stupid aren't you? that's NOT what I said or implied..

I even broke it down for you post by post and You still don't comprehend it....
I don't think you are allowed to do that...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

OldCoot

I'm just thankful and impressed that Ryan Mallett wasn't hanging out with this thug.  He could have very well been there with him if he were.

ThePigFundamental

Quote from: Dude on June 27, 2013, 11:02:49 am
I'm just thankful and impressed that Ryan Mallett wasn't hanging out with this thug.  He could have very well been there with him if he were.

it seems if most pats stayed clear of this bafoon.  if you notice, not one of his teammates has uttered a word in his defense.  they probably all knew this was the road he was heading down and stayed away.

CabotHog87

Thought I'd contribute to the shenanigans

[attachment deleted by admin]

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: CabotHog87 on June 27, 2013, 11:17:05 am
Thought I'd contribute to the shenanigans

It's hard to imagine getting to hear Jimi Hendrix jamming out with SRV in heaven.  I look forward to that day.  The unfortunate thing here is, a guy is getting that opportunity well before his time thanks to another heartless, gutless coward who apparently executed him gang style in front of a few witnesses.  I hope those who "helped" are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ThePigFundamental on June 27, 2013, 11:07:45 am
it seems if most pats stayed clear of this bafoon.  if you notice, not one of his teammates has uttered a word in his defense.  they probably all knew this was the road he was heading down and stayed away.

That is interesting.

CabotHog87

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on June 27, 2013, 11:29:19 am
It's hard to imagine getting to hear Jimi Hendrix jamming out with SRV in heaven.  I look forward to that day.  The unfortunate thing here is, a guy is getting that opportunity well before his time thanks to another heartless, gutless coward who apparently executed him gang style in front of a few witnesses.  I hope those who "helped" are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well.   

I was just thinking about that yesterday.. About all the awesome concerts there must be in heaven. I agree with everything else you said too. Hopefully, if found guilty, they will all get what's coming to them. It was just too easy of a meme to not create it.

dynastyhog

Quote from: SSJ on June 27, 2013, 07:17:50 am
Stupidity run in the family or you get it all!
Read More Post Less.....

Some people take H'ville too seriously!
Please keep up, read more post less....
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on June 27, 2013, 11:29:19 am
It's hard to imagine getting to hear Jimi Hendrix jamming out with SRV in heaven.  I look forward to that day. 

I bet the tickets for that concert is high................................ :-\

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 27, 2013, 11:34:43 am
That is interesting.

I would imagine they are likely under a gag order from the NE organization with the understanding that they will need new jobs if they choose to comment on the situation. 

Hog-Corleone

Does anyone else not find it a little bit suspicious that Gronkowski has two surgeries, and might make it back by the first regular season game.  Now Hernandez has this issue.

I swear this wreaks of an HDN ploy still trying to get Ryan Mallet moved to Tight End.  Ballard, Dobson, you better watch your backs...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on June 27, 2013, 11:58:57 am
I would imagine they are likely under a gag order from the NE organization with the understanding that they will need new jobs if they choose to comment on the situation. 

Hear what a former teammate said?

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced - never believed in - anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Matt Light

Dude must be just a full blown thug.

Inhogswetrust

Hadn't thought of that but it makes sense.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: hoglady on June 26, 2013, 05:29:47 pm
Here's one of the article's from Boston.com

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/26/aaron-hernandez-taken-away-from-his-home-handcuffs-state-police-charges-not-yet-known/wK61wqDS7zOjYdOHIpq80O/story.html
The comments are great.

Idiot.  How hard is it to just sit around on your pile of money and not kill people?????
and

there's nothing like thinking ahead and putting ego/feelings aside - luckily we retained one of the two most productive and consistent receivers not only for the pats but in the NFL.  oops, we did not re-sign welker?

Good stuff
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

dynastyhog

Pork Twain

Quote from: dynastyhog on June 27, 2013, 12:30:22 pm
Now being reported that Hernandez is being investigated in a possible double homicide in 2012. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/report-cops-hernandez-2012-double-homicide-article-1.1383945
That investigation was already looked at and the family has been pushing for more, now they are getting it.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Nipsey Mussle

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on June 27, 2013, 12:20:34 pm
Hear what a former teammate said?

"I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced - never believed in - anything Aaron Hernandez stood for," Matt Light

Dude must be just a full blown thug.

The key there is...ex teammate.  I doubt we hear anything from current Pats players, but obviously I could be wrong. 

It doesn't surprise me to hear it from Light though.  But for every person who comes forward after something like that and says, "I'm not surprised, and figured something like this would happen with him," there's a neighbor of a serial murdered who thought they were a model citizen. 

SouthSide Johnny

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on June 27, 2013, 12:36:51 pm
hahahahahaha

Nothing going to get by "Electronic Intelligence" today...  8)
enough of the non sense  ;D Keep On Smiling

maybe creates a job for Tebow at TE
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

Nipsey Mussle

That's probably right but I doubt they'd have it in them to send Brady to a new job. Plus, you can't shut Gronk up, that seems impossible.

dynastyhog

Quote from: BeoPig™ on June 27, 2013, 12:35:07 pm
That investigation was already looked at and the family has been pushing for more, now they are getting it.

So what's the background on it?  The case went cold and when Hernandez was charged with murder the family of the victims knew they were associated with Aaron?  So maybe they came forward with new info? 

Root66

Now being reported that Hernandez is being investigated in a possible double homicide in 2012. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/report-cops-hernandez-2012-double-homicide-article-1.1383945

And the little Arkansas thug boy wanna be Mallett was blackballed by the NFL for acting goofy. Man, where is the justice?

RazorPiggie

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on June 27, 2013, 12:37:15 pm
The key there is...ex teammate.  I doubt we hear anything from current Pats players, but obviously I could be wrong. 

It doesn't surprise me to hear it from Light though.  But for every person who comes forward after something like that and says, "I'm not surprised, and figured something like this would happen with him," there's a neighbor of a serial murdered who thought they were a model citizen. 

Well yeah, I don't expect a current player to come out and say anything like Light said. Wouldn't surprise me to see Tebow come out and say how he was a good teammate etc. tho.

Pigsknuckles

Found a vehicle they had been looking for for a year in those killings. They believe Hernandez had rented that vehicle at the time.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl-hernandez/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on June 27, 2013, 12:40:30 pm
That's probably right but I doubt they'd have it in them to send Brady to a new job. Plus, you can't shut Gronk up, that seems impossible.

You may be right.  It certainly wouldn't accomplish anything for any of them to say anything.  I mean what impact would it have compared to executing a guy. 

Even if they side against him, if it didn't have the impact that some think the statement should, they could still come off poorly.  "Yeah, he was always to himself and pre-occupied with guns and anti-establishment rap music.  We had some things go missing in the locker room too, and we always suspected it was him, but couldn't prove it.  Not surprised he executed someone." 

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on June 27, 2013, 12:54:10 pm
You may be right.  It certainly wouldn't accomplish anything for any of them to say anything.  I mean what impact would it have compared to executing a guy. 

Even if they side against him, if it didn't have the impact that some think the statement should, they could still come off poorly.  "Yeah, he was always to himself and pre-occupied with guns and anti-establishment rap music.  We had some things go missing in the locker room too, and we always suspected it was him, but couldn't prove it.  Not surprised he executed someone."
Indeed that's true, and speaking on his behalf wouldn't come off too well either. Gag order probably is best for everyone

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on June 27, 2013, 12:56:23 pm
Indeed that's true, and speaking on his behalf wouldn't come off too well either. Gag order probably is best for everyone

Except Hogville of course, where we exhibit all sorts of cool pictures and ways of pointing out his stupidity.   ;D 

I guess one could argue that if you're going to kill someone, and you're smart, you should jump in a white Bronco in a slow speed chase with a pile of money and weapons in the vehicle with you.  Which goes to show...there's no real solid definition of stupid in some instances.         

GO

Supposedly AH had two accomplice with him at the time of the murder. How come we have not heard anything on either of them? Who are they and why are their names not out there?

OK, Just read the CNN article Hadn't heard this part

A second man arrested in connection with the killing of Odin Lloyd is also expected to appear before a judge.

Carlos Ortiz was arrested in Bristol, Connecticut, on Wednesday and will have an initial hearing in Attleboro, Massachusetts, District Court as early as Thursday, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

ThePigFundamental

Quote from: GO on June 27, 2013, 01:28:45 pm
Supposedly AH had two accomplice with him at the time of the murder. How come we have not heard anything on either of them? Who are they and why are their names not out there?

his uncle just got pinched in CT.

GO

ricepig

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on June 26, 2013, 09:10:19 pm
I just get offended about it easily. Being in the industry, I take it a little more personal than other people. I knew that if I was going to get tattooed up, I had to do more than other people not tattooed to destroy that stereotype. I love the looks I get when I'm out with my family, but the reason I love it is even though I have over 45 hours of tattooing on me, I've never been arrested, am not a thug, have a 4.0 GPA, and am halfway to getting my BA in Accounting. Blows that stereotype out of the water.

I had a bad yr from 18-19 did a lot of stupid things. Luckily I didn't get caught so I don't have anything on my record, but I do have two sleeves. I am also finishing my 150 to sit for the CPA. Where are you in school?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."