Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-LSU Score predictions

Started by hogfan13, February 04, 2006, 08:26:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny cash

Hogs win by 7 on wednesday, Espn airs it as instant classic on thursday.

hogtheball

Hogs 81 -  LSU 73.   DJ has breakout game and scores 7 points.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Richard_white

JustoHogFan

Well, I hate losing but................. whats Stan Heath's road record again... ohhh so it aint sooo.......

Arkansas- 65

LSU- 74     

C'MON HOGS I HATE JOHN BRADY, PROVE ME A LIAR!!!!!!!! AND DAMNIT STAN COULD U GO ON AT LEAST A 3 GAME WIN STREAK OR AT LEAST WIN A BIG GAME.   WOOOO PIGGGGG SOOOIIEE!!!!!   

Boarcephus

February 07, 2006, 06:22:20 am #54 Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:01:23 am by Boarcephus
Only thing I'm sure of is we'll make a better showing against LSU than Bev Lewis' chosen one did.  Embarrassing.

If I had to be my house on the game, LSU but since I don't, Hogs 65-63.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

LA HAWG

Score with 10 minutes left in the game

Arkansas 58

LSU  44

Final Score

LSU  70

Arkansas  64

Hoggy Mo Pena

NATEHOGG216

Pigs pull of the shocker

State goes crazy.  We fire heath anyway
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

ttabler

Hogeye_Pierce

February 07, 2006, 09:42:02 am #59 Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 09:44:20 am by Hogeye_Pierce
Heart would LOVE to see the Hogs pull one out on the road, but then the head brings up these awful numbers 3 and 25. Until proven otherwise, I simply CANNOT believe that THESE Hogs can win on the road in the SEC, especially against a good team.

Tiggers 75

P.S. PLEASE prove me wrong SH and Co.!
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!